You could run naked down Madison Avenue at 2pm, or you could advertise with us, but both ways put you in front of a few thousand people! We here at the Smart Bitchery have been hard at work building a kickass community – so here is your opportunity to put yourself in front of that community. Our audience represents a worldwide readership of the romance genre, is mostly female, and is entirely awesome. To find out more about advertisement sizes, placement, and pricing, please inquire at email@example.com, or fill out the form below.
- Contact Us About Advertising
- Ad Art Submission Standards
- More about Sponsoring SBTB
- Learn about For-Every-Budget Advertising
- We’re Cooking Up Some New Stuff!
- If submitting your own ad, we accept GIF, and JPG files. We also can do a straight-text ad with links. More on ad art submission standards is available below. Not thrilled with designing your own button? Feel free to call on the Smart Bitches and their love of the Photoshop to help you out. You provide the graphics and we make it look all pretty. Fees available upon request.
- No Fug Clause™: Both parties reserve the right to reject the ads if they’re deemed hideous.
- Ads for books that have been reviewed by SBTB receive complimentary link to SBTB Review with mention of grade immediately below advertisement.
- We reserve the right to reject any advertisement if they advertise or link to any content we deem inappropriate (e.g. child porn, pyramid schemes, Elmo fansites).
- We reserve the right to change our rates at any time, but ads already purchased will be honored at the rate for which they were originally purchased.
- Ads do not have to be about books or author promotion, or even for products. If you feel like trumpeting how much you like wearing dryer-fresh panties on your head, feel free.
- We accept payment via Paypal, and will furnish our payment instructions once you’ve contacted us about an advertisement.
- Ads do not constitute an endorsement of any sort on the part of the Smart Bitches.
Any questions, or have an interest in running naked down the avenue? E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the form below.
We’re retina conscious: New Ad Art Submission Standards
RETINA DISPLAYS: We want your ads to look lovely, even on the newest technology. If you’re unsure what a retina display is, here’s a link to the Wikipedia article.
- Design, save, and submit your ad at double the stated size (for example, if your ad is 200×300, you should size your ad to be 400×600).
- If your ad is a still image, save for web as a JPG at the doubled size (for this example, 400×600).
- If your ad is a GIF, save for web as usual (for this example, 400×600)—The art will display at 200×300, so make sure that it is designed to be presented at that size (readability, etc.)
- Following the above protocols makes images crisp at all screen resolutions, including the very high resolutions of retina displays.
K-SIZE: Also known as “Download Size,” this is different from dimension size. All non-animated ads should be submitted as JPGs, and regardless of dimensions, must be 100K or under. Animated ads should be submitted as GIFs, and should not exceed 300K (animated GIFS should be no more than 3 frames).
What it Means to be a SBTB Sponsor
Sponsorship is one of the many ways that you can be part of the SBTB community. Sponsors keep the Bitchery mayhem hot and fresh by helping to fund content on the site, and in turn, that content includes featured linkage and a big thank you to the sponsor.
Supporters are Rock Stars
If you’re a fan of the show or of the transcripts and you’d like to become a Patron of Smart Podcast Trashy Books, please have a look at our Patreon campaign! For as little as $1 a month, you can help support the show and help us reach our goal to have a transcript for every episode in our archives. Monthly pledges come with rewards, some of which are very fun, and you can see the options at patreon.com/smartbitches. And if you’re a supporter of the show already, you’re made of awesome and everyone, especially Sarah, thinks so. Thank you!
As we expand the functionality of our website there will undoubtedly be new opportunities to sponsor SBTB content in various forms, so stay tuned.
Thank you for your interest in our For-Every-Budget advertising options! You can sign up, submit your ad, and remit payment right here.
Click the links below to reveal all the info!
Fill out the form below, and follow the PayPal prompts to submit payment. Your ad will go up within 14 days of your submission, and run for a month (or however long you’ve paid for) from the day that it goes live.* **
Click For How Much
For-Every-Budget Ads are $75 per ad per month. Three months are discounted at $200 total!
These For-Every-Budget Ads display on long pages such as posts, reviews, podcasts, and archive pages. They appear below our regular ad-offerings in no particular order. All For-Every-Budget Ads each month share this space, so if there are more ads than there is space, they will alternate at random, sharing the total impressions more-or-less evenly.
Unlimited! You can choose your start date and submit as many ads as you like.
❤ NEW Mobile Budget Ads!
We now have For Every Budget Mobile advertising, which can be booked in conjunction with the For Every Budget Desktop ads. Please email Sarah for more information and pricing!
Submit Your Budget Ad
First, use the form above to submit your ad. Then, use this form to pay.
Note: If you’d like to book a permanent budget ad space with recurring billing, please email Sarah!
Budget Ad FAQ
What Size Art Should I submit?
What kind of art file should I submit?
How do I pay for my Budget Ad?
When will my ad run?
Check back! We’re adding new ways to advertise all the time.
Our new site design is just the beginning! We’ll be innovating new ways to advertise on SB-TB.com as the weeks and months go past, and it’s going to be sweet! Some things you have to look forward to:
- More mobile ad opportunities
- Imbedded ads
- Advertising in e-Mailings