Friday Videos Love V-Necks

From Sally:

You know there’s going to be a cover model wearing V-neck pants, right? Right. Of course there is.

Friday Videos

1. Sarah W says:

Dude . . . that’s just . . . not quite right.  nOt that I don’t appreciate the abs!

These remind me of those shaker sweaters we wore in high school—-talk about V-necks.

2. *snrk* There’s a current ad on a local radio station for a store advertising guys’ v-necks.  They’d do better with this line of menswear.

3. Jewel Dedmon says:

We have V-neck pants already – they’re called chaps, worn by those lovely motorcycle people! And really, how often does our hero ride a bike? Very often!

Captcha: length28 – whoa boy!

4. Carin says:

I’m absolutely going to convert an old pair of my husband’s dockers into v-neck pants.  Then I’m going to hang them up in his closet and wait. Yes!

5. ghn says:

So is the codpiece becoming fashionable again?

6. Minna says:

Not fair. That made me laugh out loud, too loud. On the train after a night out. Now security are going to watch me like I may become a “problem”. Love these videos.

7. Michelle says:

I am torn. On the one hand, that is hilarious, and that dude’s in REALLY good shape. On the other hand…oh God those are so hideous.

I think the “non-douche” comment is what really cracked me up.

8. jayhjay says:

OMG, that made me LOL!

9. Erin says:

I just keep thinking about the Skants on regretsy.

10. bookworm-airhead says:

Hi, I’ve been lurking for a while, but this has made me break cover.

Um, aren’t the trousers a v-crotch, strictly speaking??

Jus wondering…

By posting a comment, you consent to have your personally identifiable information collected and used in accordance with our privacy policy.