Bitchin' Blog Posts
To celebrate the release of Wicked Delights of a Bridal Bed by Tracy Anne Warren, Avon has come up with an absolutely honking enormo-gigundous awesome contest. Tell us your favorite wedding night story - touching, funny, silly, sexy, bizarre, whatever - in the comments, whether it’s your story or the story of someone you know, and we’ll pick one winner.
What does that winner receive?
No, really. A Bed. The winner will receive a $2000.00 US gift certificate to Tempurpedic, for use in buying your own squishy-comfy bed. Wicked delights are optional, but I trust you can work that out on your own.
I will say, I own a memory foam bed of a different brand. I call it “the Huggy Bed.” It’s so freaking comfortable, and I love love love it.
Second prize is a complete set of the Byrons of Braebourne series, thus far: Tempted By His Kiss, Seduced By His Touch, At the Duke’s Pleasure, and Wicked Delights of a Bridal Bed.
The nitty-gritty beddy-details:
- Contest is open to US residents only (I’m sorry, all you awesome people outside the border).
- The comments will close Thursday 2 September at 11:00 pm EDT.
- Winner will be chosen by random drawing using random.org.
- Winner will be announced on Friday 3 September 2010.
- Disclaimer: The prize may be subject to federal and/or state income tax for the winner. Neither I, nor Smart Bitches Trashy Book LLC, make any representation with respect to the tax status of the prize. Participants are encouraged to consult with their accountants or other tax advisors.
- More Disclaimer: I’m not being compensated for this giveaway. (Really, are you kidding? You think if I had a shot at two grand for a memory foam mattress I wouldn’t hit the edge of the internet and keep running with my ill gotten, foamy gains? Bitch, please.) Your mileage may vary. Objects in mirror may be closer than they appear. Avoid publicists armed with minigolf clubs. Do not get in eyes or mouth. For bedroom use only.