Some of our recent posts for your viewing pleasure.
- Peekaboo Nipples are Looking at You
- Guess His Pants: A Superquick ARC Giveaway of London’s Last True Scoundrel
- Reminders, Links, and Fun Stuff
- Books on Sale: Classic Regencies and Historical Romance with Deception, Disguises, and Makeovers!
- Captive Splendors by Fern Michaels
- Her Sky Cowboy by Beth Ciotta
- Books on Sale: Contemporary Romances and Suspense from Carly Phillips, Jane Graves, and Liliana Hart
- Romance Novel Reader Workout XI
- On Dublin Street and The Pleasures of Winter: £2.99 GBP at Kobo
- RITA Reader Challenge: Too Dangerous to Desire by Cara Elliott
We read a lot of books
Browse the Bitches
We talk a lot...
- I thought he was naked in the first cover!! I’m really hoping his pants were pink :)
- I’ve never read Lorraine Heath’s books, and probably for the same reason that it took me so long to discover “Lord of Scoundrels”; the covers just scream “old skool”. But after reading this review I am definitely going to try…
by Karin on
Guest Post: A Love Letter to Texas Destiny
- I’m going to guess that the pants were heliotrope. I don’t actually know what color this is, but I just finished reading a book where one of the female characters was described as wearing a suit in that color.
Signing & other stuff...
- May 28, 2013
Sizzling Book Club Chat for Austenland by Shannon Hale
- May 29, 2013
BEA Book Blogger Con Panelist
- May 23, 2013
RWA RITA Shindig Chat with Short Contemporary Series Authors
To the Bitchmobile!
These people deserved their Google-bombs. Trust us.