Some of our recent posts for your viewing pleasure.
- Guess His Pants: A Superquick ARC Giveaway of London’s Last True Scoundrel
- Reminders, Links, and Fun Stuff
- Books on Sale: Classic Regencies and Historical Romance with Deception, Disguises, and Makeovers!
- Captive Splendors by Fern Michaels
- Her Sky Cowboy by Beth Ciotta
- Books on Sale: Contemporary Romances and Suspense from Carly Phillips, Jane Graves, and Liliana Hart
- Romance Novel Reader Workout XI
- On Dublin Street and The Pleasures of Winter: £2.99 GBP at Kobo
- RITA Reader Challenge: Too Dangerous to Desire by Cara Elliott
- Books on Sale: Scoundrel-Filled Historicals from Lorraine Heath
We read a lot of books
Browse the Bitches
We talk a lot...
- Fuchsia! Please tell me they were fuchsia!
- I’m going with green.
- Gray? I would say blue, but with the blue background it would look like he was a floating torso. Which is worse than looking like a naked man with no butt crack, I guess.
Signing & other stuff...
- May 28, 2013
Sizzling Book Club Chat for Austenland by Shannon Hale
- May 29, 2013
BEA Book Blogger Con Panelist
- May 23, 2013
RWA RITA Shindig Chat with Short Contemporary Series Authors
To the Bitchmobile!
These people deserved their Google-bombs. Trust us.