Some of our recent posts for your viewing pleasure.
- RITA Reader Challenge: Bride by Mistake by Anne Gracie
- Peekaboo Nipples are Looking at You
- Guess His Pants: A Superquick ARC Giveaway of London’s Last True Scoundrel
- Reminders, Links, and Fun Stuff
- Books on Sale: Classic Regencies and Historical Romance with Deception, Disguises, and Makeovers!
- Captive Splendors by Fern Michaels
- Her Sky Cowboy by Beth Ciotta
- Books on Sale: Contemporary Romances and Suspense from Carly Phillips, Jane Graves, and Liliana Hart
- Romance Novel Reader Workout XI
- On Dublin Street and The Pleasures of Winter: £2.99 GBP at Kobo
We read a lot of books
Browse the Bitches
We talk a lot...
- Blood red - like he’s been in a sword fight and nicked his femoral artery… and before he dies, he needs to “be with” the heroine one ... last ... time…
by JulieMynette on
Guess His Pants: A Superquick ARC Giveaway of London's Last True Scoundrel
- I wanted to say puce just because I love saying it, but quite a few others beat me to it. So I’m going to guess black/white with a delightful mix of stripes and checks. I just envision our lovely “scoundrel”…
- Olive. Plot and genre twist: human on top, lizard on the bottom. No idea what color the drapes were, though. Capcha: stage12. What were the first 11 stages? I’m keen to know.
Signing & other stuff...
- May 28, 2013
Sizzling Book Club Chat for Austenland by Shannon Hale
- May 29, 2013
BEA Book Blogger Con Panelist
- May 23, 2013
RWA RITA Shindig Chat with Short Contemporary Series Authors
To the Bitchmobile!
These people deserved their Google-bombs. Trust us.