Some of our recent posts for your viewing pleasure.
- Guess His Pants: A Superquick ARC Giveaway of London’s Last True Scoundrel
- Reminders, Links, and Fun Stuff
- Books on Sale: Classic Regencies and Historical Romance with Deception, Disguises, and Makeovers!
- Captive Splendors by Fern Michaels
- Her Sky Cowboy by Beth Ciotta
- Books on Sale: Contemporary Romances and Suspense from Carly Phillips, Jane Graves, and Liliana Hart
- Romance Novel Reader Workout XI
- On Dublin Street and The Pleasures of Winter: £2.99 GBP at Kobo
- RITA Reader Challenge: Too Dangerous to Desire by Cara Elliott
- Books on Sale: Scoundrel-Filled Historicals from Lorraine Heath
We read a lot of books
Browse the Bitches
We talk a lot...
- Oh, I’m deeply saddened that somebody beat me to puce. My second choice would have to be lavender.
- I’m guessing green—but not just any, nice, dark and rich green, nope, no siree. Puke green, that pallid, insipid green so in vogue at some point in the 70s that every other house had carpeting in that color. captcha: looking…
- Let’s go with peach and imagine they shopped in a little more “definition” - yep, nekkid hero.
Signing & other stuff...
- May 28, 2013
Sizzling Book Club Chat for Austenland by Shannon Hale
- May 29, 2013
BEA Book Blogger Con Panelist
- May 23, 2013
RWA RITA Shindig Chat with Short Contemporary Series Authors
To the Bitchmobile!
These people deserved their Google-bombs. Trust us.