Some of our recent posts for your viewing pleasure.
- Books on Sale: Suspense, Historical, and YA Fantasy and Romance
- RITA Reader Challenge: Bride by Mistake by Anne Gracie
- Peekaboo Nipples are Looking at You
- Guess His Pants: A Superquick ARC Giveaway of London’s Last True Scoundrel
- Reminders, Links, and Fun Stuff
- Books on Sale: Classic Regencies and Historical Romance with Deception, Disguises, and Makeovers!
- Captive Splendors by Fern Michaels
- Her Sky Cowboy by Beth Ciotta
- Books on Sale: Contemporary Romances and Suspense from Carly Phillips, Jane Graves, and Liliana Hart
- Romance Novel Reader Workout XI
We read a lot of books
Browse the Bitches
We talk a lot...
- Don’t know wny but “bottle green” comes to mind - whatever that is.
- If your book is supposed to be racy, I would start with the buff and end with the maroon - a bit more figure defining. If your story is more romantic than racy, I would opt for the more to…
- Merman’s tail green!
Signing & other stuff...
- May 28, 2013
Sizzling Book Club Chat for Austenland by Shannon Hale
- May 29, 2013
BEA Book Blogger Con Panelist
- May 23, 2013
RWA RITA Shindig Chat with Short Contemporary Series Authors
To the Bitchmobile!
These people deserved their Google-bombs. Trust us.