Some of our recent posts for your viewing pleasure.
- Guess His Pants: A Superquick ARC Giveaway of London’s Last True Scoundrel
- Reminders, Links, and Fun Stuff
- Books on Sale: Classic Regencies and Historical Romance with Deception, Disguises, and Makeovers!
- Captive Splendors by Fern Michaels
- Her Sky Cowboy by Beth Ciotta
- Books on Sale: Contemporary Romances and Suspense from Carly Phillips, Jane Graves, and Liliana Hart
- Romance Novel Reader Workout XI
- On Dublin Street and The Pleasures of Winter: £2.99 GBP at Kobo
- RITA Reader Challenge: Too Dangerous to Desire by Cara Elliott
- Books on Sale: Scoundrel-Filled Historicals from Lorraine Heath
We read a lot of books
Browse the Bitches
We talk a lot...
- Gray? I would say blue, but with the blue background it would look like he was a floating torso. Which is worse than looking like a naked man with no butt crack, I guess.
- My guess is teal. Perhaps he was having daydreams of being a peacock?
- Ok, now I’m thinking that he changed his pants to try to match the drapes but OH NO the magikal drapes changed to match the carpet so maybe the next pants color is blue. Also, isn’t it considered bad taste…
Signing & other stuff...
- May 28, 2013
Sizzling Book Club Chat for Austenland by Shannon Hale
- May 29, 2013
BEA Book Blogger Con Panelist
- May 23, 2013
RWA RITA Shindig Chat with Short Contemporary Series Authors
To the Bitchmobile!
These people deserved their Google-bombs. Trust us.