Some of our recent posts for your viewing pleasure.
- RITA Reader Challenge: Too Dangerous to Desire by Cara Elliott
- Books on Sale: Scoundrel-Filled Historicals from Lorraine Heath
- Guest Post: A Love Letter to Texas Destiny
- RITA Reader Challenge: Last Man Standing by Cindy Gerard
- Live From the Nebulas: The Winners!
- SBTB/DA Bestsellers - 7-14 May 2013
- HaBO: Cracks in the Wall, Possibly Also in the Heroine’s Head
- HaBO: A Romance Heroine Named Avrielle
- HaBO: Nalini Singh Is Looking for a Book
- Star Trek Into Darkness: A Review
We read a lot of books
Browse the Bitches
We talk a lot...
- Ok, the only thing that could have saved me from flinging it dramatically across the room after “Is it just me or…” was if the hero replied “No! It’s getting hot in here/so take off all your clothes!”
- “Everlasting” by Kathleen Woodiwiss has a heroine named Abrielle .
by Kate on
HaBO: A Romance Heroine Named Avrielle
- Not the Bunting book or Tuck. If anyone could find it, the Bitchery would. My faith in our collective superpowers remains unshaken. Even if we don’t find it, I appreciate the effort.
Signing & other stuff...
To the Bitchmobile!
These people deserved their Google-bombs. Trust us.