Some of our recent posts for your viewing pleasure.
- RITA Reader Challenge: Bride by Mistake by Anne Gracie
- Peekaboo Nipples are Looking at You
- Guess His Pants: A Superquick ARC Giveaway of London’s Last True Scoundrel
- Reminders, Links, and Fun Stuff
- Books on Sale: Classic Regencies and Historical Romance with Deception, Disguises, and Makeovers!
- Captive Splendors by Fern Michaels
- Her Sky Cowboy by Beth Ciotta
- Books on Sale: Contemporary Romances and Suspense from Carly Phillips, Jane Graves, and Liliana Hart
- Romance Novel Reader Workout XI
- On Dublin Street and The Pleasures of Winter: £2.99 GBP at Kobo
We read a lot of books
Browse the Bitches
We talk a lot...
- I’m going to go with a lovely paisley. In bright blue and peacock green with hints of gold and burgundy. In a word: Fabulous!
- I say lavender.
- I’ll go with lavender. Now can we talk about the sunburn on his front and strange tan on his back? A more appropriate tag line: “When he was bad, he was so very in danger of skin cancer”.
Signing & other stuff...
- May 28, 2013
Sizzling Book Club Chat for Austenland by Shannon Hale
- May 29, 2013
BEA Book Blogger Con Panelist
- May 23, 2013
RWA RITA Shindig Chat with Short Contemporary Series Authors
To the Bitchmobile!
These people deserved their Google-bombs. Trust us.