Some of our recent posts for your viewing pleasure.
- RITA Reader Challenge: Last Man Standing by Cindy Gerard
- Live From the Nebulas: The Winners!
- SBTB/DA Bestsellers - 7-14 May 2013
- HaBO: Cracks in the Wall, Possibly Also in the Heroine’s Head
- HaBO: A Romance Heroine Named Avrielle
- HaBO: Nalini Singh Is Looking for a Book
- Star Trek Into Darkness: A Review
- Friday Videos Always Treat You Right
- Books on Sale: Contemporary Comedies from Toni Blake, Susan Elizabeth Phillips and Farrah Rochon
- Writing Reviews: Some Guidelines and Suggestions (There are No Absolute Rules)
We read a lot of books
Browse the Bitches
We talk a lot...
- It was an immortal turtle in the 1981 film and an immortal toad in the book. :-) (Sorry, got sidetracked.)
by Sandra Schwab on
HaBO: Cracks in the Wall, Possibly Also in the Heroine's Head
- Let’s be honest for a moment. Star Trek was never very good at being challenging or intellectually stimulating. There were times when they tried, but it usually came out boring, heavy-handed, insulting, or downright judgmental. Mostly, though, it just shouts…
by BeckyS on
Star Trek Into Darkness: A Review
- It doesn’t sound like Tuck Everlasting because the Tuck family is still very much alive after drinking from that well in the woods: they can’t die; that’s their problem. (I have fond memories of the film with the immortal turtle…
Signing & other stuff...
- May 23, 2013
RWA RITA Shindig Chat with Short Contemporary Series Authors
- May 04, 2013
RT Giant Book Fair
To the Bitchmobile!
These people deserved their Google-bombs. Trust us.