Bitchin' Blog Posts
Smack in the middle of RT, I’m flying up to Princeton to take part in a closing plenary at the Love as the Practice of Freedom? Romance Fiction and American Culture conference. Check out the schedule. No, specifically, the plenary I’m on:
5:30-6:30 Closing Roundtable: Romance Reads the Academy
* Michelle Buonfiglio, blogger and reviewer (Romance: B(u)y the Book)
* Sarah Wendell, blogger and reviewer (Smart Bitches, Trashy Books)
* Diane Pershing, romance author, President, Romance Writers of America (2008-2009)
* Monica Jackson, author, paranormal romance; contributor to “Blogging in Black” and other author websites
* Krisa Stroever, editor, Harlequin Books
Attendance is free. So come on down. You know you wanna.
But..um. Uh… I think the dude at the top is on fire.