Happy April Fools, 2014!

Bitchster - pink logo with same font as facebook and the dot of the I is one of the LadiesHowdy! Are you sad that Bitchster isn't a real thing? I sort of am, yes. I wish I had the programming skillz to make it happen!

This is our tenth year of April Foolery, and it gets more fun every year. Here's a look back at the horrible splash pages we've inflicted upon you, going back in time, and also increasing in offensiveness the farther back you go. Ah, time and maturity. I have more of the first and a bit of the second!

Happy April Fools, folks. See you next year!

Fun And Games

library addict says:

I love youir April Foold’s jokes (still think the reviews one with DA was he best, but they’ve all been fun).

Nessa says:

LOVE! And you have Fabio! Why isn’t there a sign up link? :(

StarOpal says:

The Fabio made me laugh so hard

shawny j says:

Love! I was so looking forward to seeing what you cooked up and you didn’t disappoint…well except for the fact that I’m disappointed Bitchster isn’t a thing. But otherwise, amazing as always!

Malin says:

I would totally sign up for Bitchster. It seems much more aimed at my core interests than Facebook. :)

kathy cole says:

I would so love to sign up for Bitchster – and the Fabio and Hannibal bits were fabulous.

shuzluva says:

The minute I read it I thought, “damn, I wish this was a reality”. Get those programming skillz going!

Oh, I so wanted this to be true, even while I knew it must be an April Fool’s prank. I hate Facebook, but would totally sign up for Bitchster!

Lori says:

I would have signed up on the spot. Because where there is romance, there is Fabio.

SB Sarah says:

I so wish I had the programming skills to make it so. It would be SO AWESOME.

Karenmc says:

That list is giving me flashbacks of all the coffee spit onto my keyboard every year at this time.

And whaddya mean, we can’t sign up? Somebody with the know-how needs to get on that. I’m tired of my RL friends giving me bewildered looks when I start rattling on about THE MOST IMPORTANT SUBJECT ON THE INTERWEBS.

LauraL says:

Like Lori said, I would have signed up immediately. Fabio would have just been butter on the toast.

Bea says:

This is brilliant and so much fun! I so wish for it to be true! I loathe Facebook but I would sign up for Bichtster in a nanosecond. And I’m sure Fabio would be one of the first users to join B. I’m relatively new to SBTB and I couldn’t stop laughing aloud while reading the previous years’ entries. I completely lost it with Jandy’s and Jarah’ reviews and related posts!

Barb in Maryland says:

How did you know my groups?How? How?? Are you bugging my house?

Elise Logan says:

I want this so bad.

That is all.

I see nothing whatsoever complicated about a relationship with Hugh Jackman and Tom Hiddleston. :D

cayenne says:

I so wish this was real :( Brilliant concept!!

And Richard Armitage FTW. ALWAYS. It’s the default setting. Sorry, Jeremy.

LaineyT says:

@Elyse regarding her comment on bitchster about trying naked yoga…

Not sure if you heard but Lululemon and Jimmy Kimmel have already got you uncovered ;)

Phyllis Laatsch says:

The Bitchster (TM, C, YMMV) app for Android tends to shrug mentally, play sultry music, and have an internal hymen.

Do I need to upgrade to an iPhone?

HJ says:

I want Bitchster!  Especially for this:  “If you like a page or friend a person, you’ll see what they say. IT IS LIKE MAGIC I TELL YOU.”

How hard could it be to do that?

SB Sarah says:

@Phyllis:

The sultry music is a feature, not a bug.