Howdy! Are you sad that Bitchster isn't a real thing? I sort of am, yes. I wish I had the programming skillz to make it happen!
This is our tenth year of April Foolery, and it gets more fun every year. Here's a look back at the horrible splash pages we've inflicted upon you, going back in time, and also increasing in offensiveness the farther back you go. Ah, time and maturity. I have more of the first and a bit of the second!
- April Fools 2014: Introducing Bitchster, the Best Social Network for Romance Readers
- April Fools 2013: Smart Bitches, An Amazon Prime Company
- April Fools 2012: Smart Bitches Who Love Great Web Deisgnz!
- April Fools 2011: Announcing The TBR Press: Just Another Digital Publishing Endeavor
- April Fools 2010: Only the finest hand-crafted reviews for sale!
- April Fools 2009: The ICH and Jane Litte threaten to sue us over the Bosoms book. We’re being bloody sued?!
- April Fools 2008: We’re assimilated into the Dear Author network as Jandy and Jarah.
- April Fools 2007: Chink & Jewy’s Romance Novels the unused, highly offensive original title either Candy or I suggested for the site.
- April Fools 2006: MY NAME IS MAN-TITTE THE TOP HEAVY. KNOW MY NAME AND DESPAIR.
- April Fools 2005: Smart Bitches Who Love Fluffy Bunnies!
Happy April Fools, folks. See you next year!