Friday Videos Have Never Seen It

These videos were sent to me by Marie C, and I laughed so hard I choked. Star Wars explained by someone who has never seen it, with animation and excellence:

Link

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!

There's also a Matrix version, too.

Am I wrong for wanting to do a series of these about books people know a bit about but have never read? Epic.

I hope your weekend is fully of body-crunching laughter.

Friday Videos

Gry says:

*dies of laughter*

A little knowledge is hilarious! :D If you can figure out how to make a series, I’m sure i’ll love it!

Jimthered says:

Hah!  Also, here’s all of STAR WARS EPISODE IV: A NEW HOPE in one minute: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CUx2ypHQJO0  And they also did THE MATRIX too!

Amy Raby says:

Cute! I bet a lot of people could do this for Twilight or 50 Shades.

laj says:

@Amy Raby: That would be hilarious!

Stars Wars is a religion around my household, my guys are going to love this video.
    Thanks Marie C and Sarah!

Everyone have a great weekend and Mothers Day.

This girl knows WAY more about Star Wars than I do. I know there’s a bar, and a trash compactor, and that’s about it!

Liz H. says:

@Taylor- Seriously! And if asked the only part I would be able to remember is the father bit. (Although apparently that’s a minor detail, lol.)

Liz H. says:

OMG. Mom retelling matrix is almost better than Star Wars. I can’t stop laughing.

Emma Barron says:

@Taylor – me, too! That girl recapped Star Wars better than I could – and I’ve seen it.

Anna Hackett says:

OMG this was sooooo funny! Thanks so much for sharing. Made my SW-mad hubby watch it too.

*Gasp* can not believe so many here don’t remember every detail of Star Wars!! :)

@Amy Raby: I think the FSoG version would be much shorter!

cleo says:

I was 7 when the orig SW move came out and it was my first movie love. I still have most of the dialog memorized.

I’ve never read twilight but I could recap it. I know all the keywords – sparkly vampire, hot shirtless werewolf, Bella Swan, team Jacob / Edward, Forks Wa. That’s totally it.