My benevolent overlords have allowed me to greet you personally!
First, I wrote and programmed this on Thursday morning – before the acquisition of GoodReads was announced. When I read the news Thursday afternoon, I was all, “WHOA.” And also, “I better buy a lottery ticket.”
Second, this is our ninth year of April Foolery, and it gets more fun every year. Here's a look back at the horrible splash pages we've inflicted upon you:
- April Fools 2013: Smart Bitches, An Amazon Prime Company
- April Fools 2012: Smart Bitches Who Love Great Web Deisgnz!
- April Fools 2011: Announcing The TBR Press: Just Another Digital Publishing Endeavor
- April Fools 2010: Only the finest hand-crafted reviews for sale!
- April Fools 2009: The ICH and Jane Litte threaten to sue us over the Bosoms book. We’re being bloody sued?!
- April Fools 2008: We’re assimilated into the Dear Author network as Jandy and Jarah.
- April Fools 2007: Chink & Jewy’s Romance Novels the unused, highly offensive original title Candy and I suggested for the site.
- April Fools 2006: MY NAME IS MAN-TITTE THE TOP HEAVY. KNOW MY NAME AND DESPAIR.
- April Fools 2005: Smart Bitches Who Love Fluffy Bunnies!
Happy April Fools, folks. See you next year!