Kristen Callihan's Winterblaze, book 3 in her Darkest London series, is on many readers' must-buy-get-outta-my-way-no-really-move-it shopping lists this week, and to celebrate the release, she and her publisher, Hachette, have put together a really spiffy prize pack.
Here, have a look:
The winner will receive:
- 1 pink fan (this one can NOT be used for beheadings)
- 1 bottle of Sephora by OPI nail polish in “Shiny Dancer” (dark silver)
- 1 leather notebook (such as the one Winston used to tell his story)
- 1 sterling silver necklace and topaz snowflake pendant
- A set of the Darkest London books signed by Kristen Callihan
The items are all related to various characters in the series – and I rather covet that pendant.
Plus five runners-up will receive a complete set of the four books in the Darkest London series in digital format, including the prequel novella, which is digital only:
To enter, leave a comment sharing your favorite or funniest unexpected weapon (and if it's a fan, awesome!). I'll select the winners at random on Friday 1 March.
Standard disclaimers apply: void where prohibited. Open to international residents to the extent permitted be law. Must be over 18 and ready for some kind of battle to win. Measure twice, cut once. The film may have been modified from its original version to fit your screen. Do not write below this line.