Hanukkah Extravaganzah, Part the Sixth!

A computer generated image of a menorah with a book in front of it. On the sixth night of Hanukkah, Smart Bitches gave to me: another Kindle WiFi Paperwhite so when I read in the dark I can see!

A Kindle Paperwhite - WiFi only, sadly not blind-accessible. Yup, we're still sharing the reader love this Hanukkah! I'm giving away a  Wi-Fi Kindle Paperwhite with Special Offers at random to someone in the comments.

All you have to do (no big deal) is tell us what book you're most looking forward to reading, soon, next year, whatever. What's burning up your TBR pile? Because hey, if we're going to recommed books, we're going to recommend 300+ books, right? Right.

Standard disclaimers apply:  I'm not being compensated for this giveaway. Void where prohibited. Must be 18 years of age and ready to read pretty much anytime to win. Open to international residents.

You have 24 hours to leave your comment. I've got a few hours to wrap more presents, and then we can all take a break and read, k?

Happy Hanukkah, everyone!

Go Ahead, Win Some Shit

About SB Sarah

My name is Sarah. I like to go outside.

Jlm2509 says:

Edenbrooke.  :)

Lammie says:

I am looking forward to reading the next book in the Outlander series, which won’t be coming out until the fall.

Rij says:

A Memory of Light the last book of The Wheel of Time.

Patricia M. says:

I have so much to catch up on.  Too bad the Holidays are about spending time with family, not hiding away reading.  I have decided to try the Tasha Alexander series.

Oooh, 13 is my lucky number, so I’m feeling good about today! My TBR pile is getting ready to star in its own episode of hoarders…on the top of the pile is KMM’s ICED, The Prince (3rd book in Tiffany Reisz’s Original Sinners series), and Firelight by Kristen Callihan.

MD_uk says:

“The Duchess War” by Courtney Milan. For various reasons I won’t get to it until Christmas, and I really, really want to read it.

HJ says:

I’m looking forward to reading the Petits Morts short stories by Josh Lanyon.  I’ve read everything else of his and loved them all, bit stayed away from these because I thought they might be too scary for me (I have a very low threshold).  But I need a JL fix so I’m going to read them!  And I’d love to do so on a Paperwhite…

Gail Leinweber says:

As soon as I get my hands on Jim Butcher’s Cold Days, all social activities will be suspended until it’s done.

Jen G. says:

I have several Courtney Milan books I’ve been saving for “that perfect time.”  They’re getting read over Christmas break!

Dena says:

The Human Division by John Scalzi. I can’t wait to get back to his Old Man’s War universe!

Célia says:

I’m looking forward to read “Life of Pi”. It has been on my shelf for years, but now everyone’s reading it because of the movie and raving about it. :)

The second Courtney Milan “Brothers Sinister” novel. I tore through The Duchess War the other night and hated to see it end.

Lenorej says:

I am biding my time with a great deal of antsiness for the new Elizabeth Hoyt, Lord of Darkness

TheUnvapidHeroine says:

“1Q84” by Haruki Murakami! I’ve been meaning to read it for AGES! I just love this author!

Ashley L. says:

I discovered the book Horns by Joe Hill because there’s going to be a movie adaption of it. It is currently next on my to-read list and I’m really excited about it. While also scared because it’s not the kind of book I usually read.

Gumbymomma says:

A regency Christmas book I just bought.  I have to finish what I’m reading first.  Burning a hold on my side bed table!

Lily says:

I’m looking forward to reading the newest Courtney Milan book. I have it, I just have to find time in grad school to read something that’s not scientific journals!

Jennifer Radcliff says:

A Discover of Witches.  I haven’t had time to sit down and enjoy it yet.

Along Came Trouble by Ruthie Knox. I’ve loved her previous books and have heard this is even better.

I’m looking forward to Deb Harkness’s All Souls conclusion whenever that’s getting released. Of the TBR mountain, Larissa Ione’s “Rouge Rider”.

Sandy L says:

I can’t wait for the next C.S. Harris installment. I love her regency mystery series. I am also looking forward to Ruth Downie’s next Roman mystery.

Berksons says:

Just walked over to see what books were waiting and found Kathryn Harrison’s Enchantments and Bernice L. McFadden’s Gathering of Waters. Wouldn’t it be nice to read them on the Kindle!

Francesca K says:

I’m looking forward to reading Origin – the next book in the Lux Series by Jennifer Armentrout.  Either that or Come Alive – the next book in the EIT Series by Karina Halle

Kimberly swiderski says:

I’m looking forward to Maria V. Snyder’s next Glass book and there are some great Harlequin Historical series books coming out in 2013 that I’m really wishing I didn’t have to wait for them to hit the shelves!

Marc says:

Frost Burned by Brigg’s.  I can’t wait for it to be released.

Lorene Tolleson says:

Lauren Dane’s Brown sibling book 6.  Raven’s story is not due until October.  So I have a bit of a wait.

Sherry says:

I’m going to read “Gunmetal Magic” by Ilona Andrews. The Kate Daniels series is like crack. I blame my mom for getting me hooked :-P

amanda says:

I am looking forward to the new Guild Hunter.

Vi says:

Looking forward to the next Psy/ Changeling book by Nalini Singh. Hoping that’s it’s Kaleb’s book!

Any Duchess Will Do by Tessa Dare. <333