Friday Videos are Dog and Cat People

Tina C. sent this link and it was so gross-charming. And utterly true.

Link

I hope your weekend is filled with all your best friends.

Friday Videos

Sarah Wynde says:

For the first two minutes I was wondering why it was gross. Then I got there and laughed out loud. Yuck! Great start to the day, though!

Lyra Archer says:

I laughed myself stupid the first time I saw this. It’s kinda impressive that when they do this sort of stuff it’s cute, but when any of my friends/family/partners did this sorta stuff, there wouldn’t be tummy snuggles afterward. It’s like the fur gives them +9 to get-out-of-jail-free. How do I get in on that racket?

LG says:

I was just talking with someone about cats vs. dogs yesterday. I was calling my cat a sweetie…shortly after describing her habit of going from loving to psycho in a second. If I met a dog that did the same thing, it would freak me out, and I laughed when I realized my definition of “sweetie” for cats vs. dogs is completely different.

I think if dogs and cats were people, I wouldn’t be a cat OR a dog person. Because it would just be too weird.

Kati B says:

I’m snort/crying at my desk. Hilarious!

Kate4queen says:

gross but oh so true..!

Anngeewhiz says:

I needed the laugh.  Thank you!

Jimthered says:

I watched (and loved) this on my laptop—after first taking my small dog (chihuahua) off my lap, then keeping her off, then having her lean against me…

Shawny Jean says:

“We’re out of cereal.” That sums up most mornings with our cat.

Michelle says:

That was great, loved the “out of cereal”-so true.  I looked at some of the other videos.  My cat was dozing by me, but when he heard some loud meows he jumped up and started looking wildly around like WTF-priceless.

Rin225 says:

I love the “out of cereal” thing, though I wonder where the “I’m so hungry, I’m starving, feed me, feed me, feed me… Not hungry” moment was :-)