Happy New Year! I hope those of you with the extra day off tomorrow have lots and lots of time to read. That's my plan.
One of my New Year's resolutions is to schedule DEAR time for myself on days when I know I am going to be busy. For some reason, this past December was chock-full of crazybusytime, and judging from your tweets, FB and email it was probably true for you, too.
So let's read more, shall we? MORE ROMANCE FOR ALL. Heh.
Here's this week's Top 10 List, culled from our finest meats, cheeses, and affiliate codes!
- Devil's Bride with Bonus Materials by Stephanie Laurens [ Kindle | BN & nook | Kobo | WORD Brooklyn ]
- Once Upon a Winter's Eve by Tessa Dare [Amazon | BN | WORD Brooklyn]
- A Duke of Her Own (Avon Historical Romance) by Eloisa James [Amazon | BN | Kobo | WORD Brooklyn]
- The Lost Duke of Wyndham (Two Dukes of Wyndham) by Julia Quinn [Amazon | BN | Kobo | AllRomance | WORD Brooklyn] ( SB Grade: B)
- Wicked Intentions (Maiden Lane) by Elizabeth Hoyt [Amazon | BN | Kobo | WORD Brooklyn]
- Entwined by Heather Dixon [Amazon | BN | Kobo | WORD Brooklyn]
- Making Waves by Tawna Fenske [Amazon | Kobo | BN ] (SB Grade: B)
- A Lady Awakened by Cecilia Grant [Amazon | BN | Kobo | AllRomance | WORD Brooklyn]
- A Seduction at Christmas (Scandals and Seductions) by Cathy Maxwell [ Amazon | Kobo | BN ]
- Eternal Rider by Larissa Ione [ Amazon | BN]
So, what are you reading this weekend? I have three books in progress, which is so not like me, though one of them is a cookbook. (It's called Don't Panic: Dinner's in the Freezer, and it's about having one huge cooking morning wherein you make a crapton of meals to put in the freezer, then you thaw and cook on weeknights. So far, I am intrigued but haven't tried any of the recipes today.)
What's on your reading list today? And are you reading any cookbooks (or am I the only one who reads cookbooks — gosh I hope not)?