Friday Videos Like Girls and Wigs

From Kati and many other people: Bonjour Girl!

You need a link? Here you go!

Hope your weekend is filled with great books for ewes to read.

Friday Videos

freshechelle says:

So good I had to forward!  You’ve got stick with it.  That’s a wig, that’s a wig.

Lara Amber says:

I laughed so hard I was crying.

Kathleen O says:

Cute… Just loved how wthe guy can’t get through the crowd to get her and he thinks he’s gonna make her his wife.. How arrogant…

bookstorecat says:

Home from work today because of flooding, so I think I will go watch my old VHS tape of Beauty and the Beast now: ) Can’t quite believe I still enjoy this movie as an adult—possibly even more than when I saw it as a kid. School’s closed, hooray! Let’s cuddle up on the couch with some popcorn and watch videos all day! Drowning in nostalgia now.

Noelinya says:

It’s my favorite movie and my favorite fairytale, but this song seems much more real !!

quichepup says:

Hey girl!

It’s like Pretty in Pink if the dress looked good

My favorite part. Also when Gaston shows up and he says “I thought we cut you.”

Calila says:

Oh man I’ve watched this like 5 times in a row. This was GENIUS! I think my favorite part is threatening to make the ewe into a sweater because she bit the book. Or when the book clerk complains that she’s read it twice already and the guy screams “IT’S MY FAVORITE!”

DianeN says:

I’m going to Disney World on Wednesday, and I just know The Beauty & the Beast show is going to make me laugh inappropriately and want to shout out my favorite lines! “I thought we cut you!” indeed!!

Also, my son has a friend (coincidentally he lives in Orlando) who just so happened to play Gaston in the Broadway version. I wonder how many people have sent this to him???

My captcha phrase is “hours48”—close! I’m leaving in 60 hours.

joykenn says:

Funny. Better watch this quick though cause Disney REALLY defends its copyright and I’m sure it’ll be yanked soon.