Everything I Know About Love, I Learned From Romance Novels: ARC Winners!

EIKALHoly smoke, that was fun! Over 600 comments to form the Best Romance Reading List Ever. WOO. Thank you for entering the contest, for your interest, and for all your congrats on the new book. I am so excited. Look. I’ve still contained myself to ONE exclamation point.

And now TEH WINNAHS. Please email me at sarahATsmartbitchestrashybooksDOTcom with your mailing address if you’ve won, and I’ll put together the packages of book prize-tastic-ness-olation.

The winners:

1. Noozie

2. Debbie (@3:49am)

3. Ashlea

4. Rebekah Crain

5. Michelle (@7:11 am)

6. Davi @ 11:06 am 5/17 (I have NO idea why I can’t link to page 2 of comments. This is WEIRD, yo).

7. LadyScandal @1:27 pm 5/17

8. Grace Fonseca @8:18pm 5/17

9. JennyD @4:13am 5/18

10. Julia @7:47am 5/19

I’ll let you in on a secret: I really hate having to pick winners. I don’t mind actually firing up the integer generator and listing the winners. But I hate that not everyone can win. Seriously. It’s so embarrassing. Anyway, I had so many entries, what’s two more, right? Right. Two more! Y’all will also get two selected romances that appear in Everything I Know About Love, I Learned From Romance Novels, plus the Jennifer Crusie two-book omnibus.

11. Ellowyne @6:39pm 5/19

12. Charlotte McClain @7:18am 5/20

If you’re going to BEA, I’m signing at 10:30 am on Tuesday 24 May at Booth #4356, and I’d love to meet you. And if I can grab more ARCs, you bet your sweet bippy I’m going to try. Heh.

Congrats to the winners, and thank you again for your excitement, your enthusiasm, and your TBR-breaking recommendations.

General Bitching...

Mary says:

Congrats, winners!!

Sarah, I spent most of yesterday reading ALL the comments (fully expected Amazon to email me saying I blew up my wish list!). Thanks to all for the recs. By the time I finished reading the comments – it was too late to leave my own. No worries – I definitely have more than enough to read for a long time :)

Carolyn says:

I couldn’t pre-order your book in e, Sarah.  :-(

No worries though, I’ll keep my eye on it.

Congrats to the winners, and thank you everyone for all the great recommendations. This should keep me busy for awhile!

congratulations winners. better luck next time for me.. (:

Kristyn says:

Congrats to the winners! I just read Spellbound, recommended by Rebekah, last week.

Jen B. says:

Congrats to everyone!  What a cool win.  Love this blog and recommend it to everyone.  Now I will have a book to recommend too!

EbonyMcKenna says:

Congrats to the winners, what an awesome comp.

Lyssa says:

Massive Congrats to the Winners!

spamword: Beyond95, Beyond Heaving Bossoms needed to be read by 95 more women every day.

Steph says:

See you at BEA, BBC. – my first time.

Steven says:

Bummed I didn’t win of course, but since I just had 2 borders close down by me my TBR pile is HUGE at the moment. Congrats to all the winners!

Jessica E says:

Congratulations to all the winners!  Thanks to the 600+ comments my TBR pile is even longer than it was before and school starts in 9 days!  So many books, so little time.

Michele says:

Congrats to the winners- I wish I had time to read through all 600+ comments to get the list of must reads- it would make a heckuva TBR list.

Sarah, are you going to be at RWA this year with the book?  Trying to decide whether to buy it as soon as it comes out or wait and take a field trip to NYC.

Hands77: I need 77 hands to hold all the books that were suggested!

Joan says:

~*~C*O*N*G*R*A*T*U*L*A*T*I*O*N*S~*~  to ALL of the Lucky Winners!