Friday Videos Loooove Innuendos

From Kate, this majestic piece of awesome comes from BBC’s MasterChef. Can there please be one for all of the competitive reality shows?

May you have a weekend filled with gnocci and big, wet pieces of confusing meat.

Friday Videos

Oh, I was hooked on this one for awhile. Despite intensely disliking the hosts, I still sniffed around the blasted show like someone catching the scent of a skunk. You know how they wrinkle their nose at first whiff, but then keep on sniffing and saying, “Ew, a skunk?” Well, that was me with this #$%#$%$# show!

Sarah W says:

Food entendre at breakfast . . . and I’m eating a banana.

There’s really nothing more to say.

Masterchef – the Professionals has Greg Wallace and superchef Michel Roux Junior (he of the three Michelin stars).
    Stephen Fry has been sending people here:
    This is from the series that has just finished, which I admit I watched avidly. It was great TV. But so is this, and twice as funny.
    I find it hard to believe that something that takes so long and such angst to prepare is scoffed in ten minutes. But then, you could say that about books, couldn’t you? Takes six months to write, takes three hours to read.

Sharon S. says:

“Is it necessary that I taste the pee? No, but it’s sterile and I like the way it tastes!” (Dodgeball reference

AgTigress says:

Michel Roux, unlike Greg Wallace, is a rather attractive gent.
    :-)

Midknyt says:

My roommates were watching Hell’s Kitchen night before last, and I came downstairs at the perfect part to hear the announcer talk about someone tossing someone else’s salad:

Though I would imagine it had to have been intentional.  Still, hilarious.

Kate Lanfear says:

I feel like I’ve finally achieved something by submitting a Friday video.
    And I do love the taste of a good burger…

Sunny says:

I had to share this with my gal pal that is a total foodie. I’m constantly pestering her while she cooks.

Philippa Chapman says:

IMHO Nigella Lawson is worse…or maybe better. [GG]

[Okay, this is a NSFW compilation, but I hope you get the drift…]