Friday Videos like Stockings, and Girls

This comes from Ana. Calzedonia is a socks and hosiery store in Spain and parts of Italy, and their ad totally made me smile:

The last line reads, “We hope it’s a girl.”

Have a fabulous weekend of dancing in your socks!

Friday Videos

About SB Sarah

My name is Sarah. I like to go outside.

Lyssa says:

That gets a total WAAAAA!!! vote from me. Of course the opening notes of one of my Favorite Billy Joel songs almost promise a Waaa! moment, unless you team it with…ZOMBIES!!!

Have a happy Halloween!

Amanda says:

Calzedonia is a super fun place to go sock shopping!  If you like buying socks anyway, imagine a whole STORE of socks, as opposed to just like a little sock section in your local department store.  It’s SO MUCH FUN!

Ann Stephens says:

Must to go to Spain and buy stockings RIGHT NOW!

Carrie says:

Well that was weird – I don’t even like stockings, and I still got all teared up.  Darn you, Billy Joel!

HelenMac says:

It this gets you, try the John Lewis (UK department store) ad from earlier this year, using a longer, non-Billy Joel version of the song (sung by Fyfe Dangerfield), that still makes me tear up even now.

( http://www.youtube.com/user/JohnLewisRetail?feature=chclk#p/u/34/zMtyOCoqHTk )

Carrie says:

@HelenMac – yep, bawling now.

Oh, that song! That’s gorgeously made.

And now I want to go out and buy stockings.

Amy! says:

So …

… that’s how you get pregnant?  Wearing stockings?

Who knew?

Ana says:

Every time I watch it I fall in love with that song all over again! -my fav ad so far this year

sílvia says:

we have that store and the ad in Portugal too. I really don’t know if i like it or not..hmm..it’s kind of cute, but i feel woman have too many ads related to fashion, family and cleaning the house..even if it’s cute, some part of me wants to know what’s behind it..sorry..and i know how ironic it is to say this when i do love trashy books, where woman are treated usually like in ad’s…i really hate when pink is the colour for girls..