Friday Vidoes DO NOT WANT

Please. Do not get this for me for Hanukkah. Thank you.

Friday Videos

nekobawt says:

just PLEASE warm up the speculum first.

gawd. i realize early diagnosis of ovarian cancer or yeast infections or whatever are important, but there are FAR less invasive and uncomfortable holiday gifts available. a nice Snuggy(tm), for example.

Debbie Q says:

I saw this the other day and literally did a double take. PAP smear for Hanukkah or Christmas? Really? That is on par with the year that my Father-in-law gave my Mother-in-law a scale for Christmas. Did I mention they are divorced now.

They should do a follow-up PSA on testicular cancer screening set to the tune of “Chestnuts roasting on an open fire.”

Kathleen says:

Did anyone else read cbscares as cb scares?

SB Sarah says:

And that would be why I love Julia Spencer-Fleming.

*goes to get paper towels to wipe up coffee*

Aww. I love you, too, SB Sarah. Chag Chanukah Sameach!

Brooks*belle says:

Well now I know what I’ll be thinking about when spreading anything on a cracker at the party buffets this season….

briony says:

Note to self for next Thanksgiving:

Talk up colonoscopy to male relatives. Distribute turkey basters and flashlights after dinner.

What Julia said.  Perfect!

Miri says:

May I draw your attention to the sculpture that’s in my Gyno’s exam room? http://yfrog.com/4e6cqpj

Chicklet says:

A much better gift: Neil Diamond covering Adam Sander’s ‘Hanukkah Song.’ The video is cheaply animated, but who cares? David Lee Roth is still lighting the menorah!

JamiSings says:

Ads like this make me glad I’m single. I don’t have to worry about a clueless man getting me a PAP smear as a gift. Just my sister-in-law getting me some tchotchke that she likes but for me is just another pain in the butt dust collector.

*sighs* I prefer gift cards. Always the right color, size, and you don’t have to throw your legs up in stirrups!

Cat Seiller says:

Oh baby, I wanna get my menorah lit tonight!

Camille says:

oh Hells NO. After that smear I better find diamonds in my doctor’s hand. Pap smear for hanukkah indeed* grumble *grumble*