Friday Videos are Immoral

Thanks to Janice for this one – a short but fun clip.

I think they’re both right.

Have a frisky weekend!

Friday Videos

Tamara Hogan says:

If I remember this episode correctly, I think Ken received credit for his answer after they came back from a commercial break.

As well he should.

LOL! That was funny! Watching him hang his head right after it popped out was funny. Kind of felt bad for him. Oh wait, he won a ton of money. Nah…he’ll survive!

He definitely should have gotten credit for that—how funny!  I can’t believe how well Alec maintained his composure.

LMAO.  Hey, he should have gotten credit for that!

I agree. A very valid answer!

Liz says:

for some reason, i swear this was a friday video once before, but i’ll watch it again.

LOL!  I think they should have given him the money!

ocelott says:

I think Tamara’s right, I seem to recall they did give him credit for the answer later in the show.

Chicklet says:

Ken Jennings is really funny in a geeky way. I read his blog all the time, and he’s forever talking about movies and indie music. (And posting word puzzles so hard I usually don’t even try them.) My favorite recurring feature is “Bewildering Conversations with a [Blank]-Year-Old,” in which he relates (as you may have guessed) bewildering things his kids say.

Suze says:

Yep, I saw that show.  They did come back and give him credit for that.  Which was good, because my roomie, also watching it with me, and I both shouted out Hoe, and were quite choked when it was wrong.

GLH says:

I beg to differ but as I recall the show, the judges up held it as a wrong answer because the words are spelled differently (ho vs. hoe) even if pronounced the same.