Books On Sale

Freebie for Kindle from Samhain

Book CoverThere’s a freebie for Kindlings out there: Kate Johnson’s Twelve Lies of Christmas, a prequel to her Sophie Green series.

I’m not sure how long the prequel is in length, but free is free, should you be of the Kindle-carrying folk.

Any other ebook deals you’re aware of? Send ‘em my way, or leave a note in the comments.

ETA: thanks to Anonymousie here’s a link to the Kindle bestsellers in romance, many of which are free, including Alison Kent’s new book With Extreme Pleasure.

General Bitching...

Anonymousie says:

If you’re a fan of romantic suspense, Mary Burton’s newest is free on Kindle…before it’s even out in paperback!  http://www.amazon.com/Dying-Scream-ebook/dp/B002VGSXCI

You can find all the items on Amazon tagged “Kindle Freebie” by looking at this link: http://www.amazon.com/tag/kindle freebie/products/ref=tag_tdp_bkt_istp , which is pretty cool.  The whole “user tag” feature on Amazon is one of the things I think really gives the Kindle a leg up.

Cat Marsters says:

It’s, um. About 11k in length. I think. Possibly (I have the file on my PC, which I’m not using ATM. It WAS three years ago.). It is a full story in its own right. Beginning, middle and end. I consider it a spy-con-rom-com.

ramarks says:

Thanks for the heads up. I just downloaded ten free books!

Anonymousie says:

Which one, Cat?  The Burton or the Kent?  Because according to Amazon they’re both full-length single-title books with new publication dates.  So perhaps whichever one you read was revised?  The Mary Burton is 384 pages long, the Alison Kent is 320.  Either of those would be hard to manage with 11k words, no matter how large the print! I don’t really want to read something I’ve already read, but if it’s free I don’t suppose it matters.

Anonymousie says:

Doh!  Sorry, Cat, just realized what you were referring to. That’s what I get for going back and reading postings before having my caffeine!

Julie says:

This title is also free at All Romance eBooks in 6 different formats so you don’t have to have the Kindle or Kindle app to take advantage.