Don’t forget: midnight EST is the deadline for the Harlequin Notables Totebag Contest. You could win one of two totebags with the entire paper goods collection from Flower Pot Press. Woo!
To enter, email SarahATsmartbitchestrashybooksDOTcom with a title makeover. Take the title of any romance novel and redo the title, vintage Harlequin style. The Playboy Sheikh’s Virgin Stable-Girl? Could be “Pardon My Lizard.” The Flame and the Flower (and many other old skool romances)? “Thank you for raping me.” Silver Angel? “The Playboy Sheikh’s Virgin Harem Girl.”
- Entries are due midnight EST, Thursday 19 November 2009.
- Email your entry – DO NOT POST in the COMMENTS – to me with “NOTABLE TITLE” in the subject line at sarahAT smartbitchestrashybooksDOTcom. Subject line: NOTABLE.
- Contest is open to international entries, and if you win, unless you live on the space station, we’ll send you the big bag o’ awesome prizes.
- ONE entry per person, please.
- There are two prizes, both the same; ergo there will be two winners. Voting will begin on Friday 20 November, and winners will be announced Sunday 22 November.
NOTE: Because of the volume of entries I’m going to be the first round judge and pick the finalists from the entries. The voting will be on Friday for the selected finalists. Winners will get awesomeness in vintage cover paper form.