Books On Sale

Free Darkfever by Karen Marie Moning for Kindle

Book CoverHeads up – thanks to alert reader Sandia – there’s a free Karen Marie Moning title available for the Kindle.

Oh, how I wish more free titles were available for all devices. But if you’re a Kindler, and you have a interest in trying Moning’s series, it’s free, cheezy bread, free.

General Bitching...

Anika says:

It is also available in the Sony Store. This title is part of the Suvudu free library.

Jessica G. says:

Gah, Anika beat me to it! This baby is already sitting on my 505, waiting to be read. I lubs me some freebies.

Julianna says:

Oooh, I am so addicted to this series.  I found the heroine annoying in the first one, but she’s kicking ass now.

mamaphoenix says:

It’s free as an audio book on podiobooks.com

Melissa Blue says:

What? What?! *sob* I don’t have a Kindle.

teacupnosaucer says:

I love this series so much. Can’t wait for the next one!  The heroine is super annoying and yet I can’t put the books down.

Jusy says:

You can also pick up a copy from Random House on scribd – http://www.scribd.com/doc/17001588/Darkfever-by-Karen-Marie-Moning-full-book

Marty says:

Read the two books this weekend at the beach and decided to order Faefever the third in the series.  What in the heck is with the $13.80 price for an ebook Kindle download; not doing it at that price.

Dwynnie says:

I really like the series too (and also find Mac pretty annoying—though it is worth it to keep reading for the story), though if I had known how the third book (Faefever) was going to end, I would’ve waiting until the fourth came out!

teacupnosaucer says:

OMG I so agree Dwynnie. I have been dying ever since I read Faefever! I need that next book to be out NOW!

I have to give it to Moening, though, to make a main character that damn annoying but books that are so addictive that you read them in spite of her. She’s a talented woman!

Julianna says:

I only found Mac annoying in the first two books; she’s put on her big black boots, and the fae’s asses better expect a kicking.  I’ve been following the teasers with true fangirl dedication.  Oooh, the next one’s going to be hot.

ashley says:

KMM is having a contest for those who can make a 30second – 2min vid for one of her books and I think Darkfever is the book.  the info is on the website.  and the prize?          A TRIP FOR 2 TO DUBLIN IRELAND!!!!!!!!!!

Unless you are an exceptional baker with a lot of experience, don’t try to create your own recipe entirely from scratch just yet. Find yourself a good recipe for bread, preferably one that is enriched. This means that it has some extra ingredients, usually fat-based, that help to give it additional flavor. Most enriched breads contain butter in addition to the traditional yeast, water, flour and salt traditionally found in basic breads.