SomonaLass informs me that in the latest incarnation of the Sims, Sims 3, the characters can be writers. The easiest type of book to write? “Trashy” or “science fiction” (ouch!). Then you earn the skills to progress to different genres and make more money as you ascend.
Guess what’s the top of the line?
ROMANCE. I SHIT YOU NOT.
But this part, from Video Games Blogger made me curl up and giggle like a loon:
How to make easy money:
To become rich very fast by writing books, you have to take these steps.
1. Start writing novels on your computer. Write fiction novels since they take the least amount of time. But at first they won’t bring in much money.
2. When you write your skill will automatically advance. If your skill is high enough you will be able to write more novel types/genres.
3. The most money can be made from “Romance Novels”. You get royalties for 6 weeks once you finish a book.
4. With the writing skill maxed out, you can make around 40,000 every week, which is more than 34,800 you get by purchasing all neighborhood businesses and takes less time to achieve.
5. In three game weeks you should have super high-speed writing, 9 [out of[ 10 novels as best-sellers and 100,000.
Royalties six weeks once you finish a book?! 100,00 “Simoleans” weekly? Dude. How much to actually BE a Sim?