Eight Crazy Nights: Fragile ARCs

The ARCs themselves are not Fragile, but we do have winners who each get a copy. Woo! Thanks to Shiloh for offering the copies and judging the winners in our What’s that Smell? contest?

Midknyt who said

Why, it’s the new Burger King Flame scent, of course.

That’s what the look over the shoulder is from – “Mmm…Burger King?  No, something…different.”

He really shouldn’t need to use that much though.

Jen C who said:

Now, I think that it is actually a good smell.  I suspect that the smell has to do with “that manly scent, soap, hard work, and the essence of male”.  While that is not a direct quote, I see that basic idea in romance novels, where everyone bathes daily no matter what time period they take place in, and no matter what rank the guy is.  Of course, it comes against her scent, the “utterly feminine, with a bit of citrus and a spicey, heady womanly smell” from her magic va-jay-jay.  This cover illustrates what happens when the scents collide.

Theo who said:

Sunday looked back to see her stalker fast approaching and thanked the gods she had the foresight to learn from her brothers how to fart on command.

Amy who said:

As he strides toward her, he is preceded by a cloud of Axe. She’d known he worried a little too much about body odor, but she didn’t know his ego was quite so… Fragile.

Breia who said:

Its the smell of someone about to get their ass kicked. Doesn’t he understand that when she says she needs time alone she means it. He has to understand that she is leaving so she can have time to read this new book she found at the bookstore, you may have heard of it. Its called Fragile by Shiloh Walker. She loves Shiloh Walker and if he doesn’t go away she is gonna get really UGLY. No one interferes with her reading time not even one as sexy as he.

Not even olfactory mysteries can stand up to the power of the Bitchery. Boo yah.

ETA: WOW is my brain fried. Winners, please email me (sarah @ smartbitchestrashybooks.com) with your address so you can receive your copy. Holy cow. I need to reboot my brain.

Man, I had a LOT of fun reading through these.  Some of the entries really had me laughing like a loon.

And a little bit of gratuitous self=promo-whoring…if anybody is interested in reading an excerpt on the book, you can check it out at my site.

theo says:

OOOH!!! Snoopy Dance!!! I am so excited! Thank you :) I love your writing and can’t wait.

Um…I need to send you my address, yes?

Amy says:

Woohoo! I’m excited—I’ve never won anything from the SB before. I’ll get my address off any minute now.

I have to say, the best part about your contests is still reading through the entries. *g*

Jen C says:

Thanks so much!  And I have to say, I think I love Amy’s best.  Have I ever mentioned that Axe is the worst thing ever?  It is.

Midknyt says:

Yatta!  Thank you, creepy BK man, for making this dream to win stuff come true.  :)

theo says:

I GOT MY COPY TODAY!!!!!!  YAY!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you! thankyouthankyouthankyou!!!