Friday Videos Love Muppets

Friday Videos don’t have any comments on David Caruso except to say, “This is HILARIOUS.”

And there’s Muppet Law & Order, too!

Friday Videos

mia says:

Dang it! I wanted to see how RSI ends…Although I would have preferred a muppet Grissom and Katherine instead, or even a Hugh Laurie pill popping House muppet.

Michele says:

Way too freakin’ cool. Wonder if the kids get the jokes or if these are made mostly for the adults watching.

And I always wanted to be a Muppet. Or a character on The Simpsons.

ev says:

DAMN IT! The sound isnt’ working on the videos. It is on my puter though.

I mock H every week when CSI is on- he drives me nuts, but i love the other characters on the show. Two weeks ago when he walked out of the fire and smoke with the kid in tow, did it- the show jumped the shark finally.

I would have loved to see Grissom too.

Sandra D says:

A muppet Caruso was pretty cool, but a muppet Munch? Awesome! A muppet Jerry Orbach would top it all though.

Laura says:

I wonder if Richard Belzer knows he’s been made into a Muppet? Seriously, that Munch Muppet was just too perfect.

Hooray for Muppets!  Now that my children are grown I don’t have a good excuse to sit around being entertained by large hilarious puppets.

Thanks for sharing and showing me what I’m missing.

My favorite Muppet vid is this version of Mahna Mahna from the Muppet Show way back when. My theme song!

Randi says:

Makes me wonder what other shows the Muppets are doing…hm, sounds like a long day on YouTube for me!

Ocy says:

RSI turns out that the man lost his dog, and muppet Caruso grumbles that it doesn’t rhyme until he finds out the dog’s name is Pat.

I, uh, have a two-year-old.  And that’s my excuse.

Heh.  The Munch muppet was fantastic.

I wanna see a Fin Tutuola muppet, though.

kaetchen says:

Tee-hee. love it:)

kat

ev says:

Finally got my sound working and thank god! I needed that… and in the spirit of Sesame Street… (spit warning!)

Alexander Skarsgard is so much better looking in Generation Kill than as Erik in True Blood, IMHO. My daughter disagrees.

amy lane says:

Those were hilarious—but now my kids want to watch muppets on youtube all day!!

Travis Erwin says:

Caruso grates on my nerves like no other, except maybe William Shatner.

Lizzie (greeneyed fem) says:

Sarah, don’t you mean, “This is . . . . . . . . . hilarious.” *takes off sunglasses*