Usually the HaBOs are looking for older books. This one is recent. Angela writes:
I was wondering if you could post this in help a bitch out. It isn’t a book I read, it’s a review of a book that I read. Of course now that I want to look the book up and actually read it, I can’t remember the title or even where I read the review.
All I remember about it is as follows:
1. It is set in the 1930’s or 40’s
2. The heroine is both an aristocrat and a reporter.
3. She goes to a house party and her brother’s friend is there.
4. The purpose of the house party is for everyone to indulge in sex games.
5. She and the friend, who is a spy, pair off.
6. There’s a mystery or a spy thing involved.
6. It may be first person narration.
I also think it is fairly recent but that could be just because I read the review recently (last 6-9 months?) Anyhow, it is driving me batty and I hope that someone out there will have the answer.
Sounds like something steamy- anyone recognize that book?