Friday Videos are All About Comedy.

From Cheyenne McCray: total hilarity:

There is no doubt that I would love to do this with at least three rolly chairs I own, pink rabbit optional. Thanks to Randi for the link.

And from Lucinda Betts: the Impotence of Proofreading with Taylor Mali:

Friday Videos

Cat Marsters says:

“This one’s wet.”  Bwaahahahahaha!  Ahahahahah!  Aahahahahaha!

Okay, my face hurts now.  I needed warning about that, dammit!

DS says:

Ah, Germany, the same country that brought us the High Heel Race video.  Don’t ever change.

Joanna says:

oh the high-larity!
    face-hurty warning a must, but clit away!

eaeaea says:

Bahahaha. Brilliant!!!
    I’m sending it to everyone who needs a mega-laugh!

Ruth says:

Is it safe to admit that I absolutely ADORE Richard Simmons?

Marilyn says:

I had so forgotten about that Whose Line is it Anyway. I was sitting in my office watching it and laughed so loud, my co-workers had to come look, so we had to start it over again from the beginning. I think I have to go home and change my pants now. I do love Richard Simmons. He’s (one of) my guilty pleasures.

ev says:

Any time I watch that clip with Richard and the boys, I lose it. It doesn’t matter how many times I have seen it. At least I didn’t spit at the screen since I knew enough to put down my drink.

I used to proof read press releases- for certain unnamed political offices. The crap they would try and put through thinking that they had everything ok was amazing. Just amazing.

I loved both of them. Thanks for the smiles!!

Sandra D says:

Ahh, thanks for reminding me of some of the funniest stuff I’ve ever seen. I’ve watched that Who’s Line video many, many times and STILL laugh my ass off at it. And isn’t Taylor Mali great? Here’s another one of his poems, this one about teachers: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJlzYrXd1pw . Enjoy.

Victoria Dahl says:

I love Taylor Mali. The one about “What do Teachers Make” makes me cry.  I’m not sure why.

ev says:

Catch the one after it with Richard and Song Styles. Almost as funny. And then the one with Robin Williams. (I am getting up early tomorrow to buy tickets to see Robin in November. I have to.) I have always found a sense of humor sexy on a man.

I loved this show!!

thank you Cheyenne! I needed that. Now I have to find the bathroom….

Mary Beth says:

Thank jeebus I wasn’t drinking anything when I watched the Whose Line skit. I can only say –
    OMG!

Cat Marsters says:

We used to do the rolly chair thing at school.  The teacher used to watch.

This may be why I never learned the impotence of proofreading.

Carrie Lofty says:

I love how Greg Proops is just losing it in the background.

AmandaG says:

Oh man, my face hurts from laughing.  I needed that today.

Sarabeth says:

Like others, my face hurts, but that probably stems from my soft spot for Richard Simmons.

Silver James says:

I have tried to dial 9-1-1. I cannot breathe. Oh. Dear. God!

The red penis your friend.

*wipes tears of laughter*

I love Richard, too. He’s just so…RICHARD! And rolly chairs are so much better than outhouses.

natasha b says:

1st one was a bit silly but the 2nd was relay puny

Barbara says:

What a great way to start the day…laughing until I cried. I shared the first with work colleagues…and could track the progress by the chortles coming from the different offices! Rock on Richard!

Christine says:

I think I just laughed a few millions worth of crunches. I suddenly don’t feel so badly for skipping the gym today.

Lyvvie says:

I’ve not seen Richard Simmons in over 10 years. I don’t remember him being so Gay! He was always jolly but Hello Sailor! That was hysterical and an eye opener.

Emily W says:

Okay, that second video? “The Impotence of Proofreading”?

I LITERALLY laughed so hard I cried. Honest to God, I cried and couldn’t breathe, it was so hilarious. And now my sides hurt.

icedtea says:

Whose Line! I used to be so addicted to that show. That Richard Simmons episode never gets old. :D

Joanna S. says:

Oh BRAVO, ladies!!  Both of these made me laugh so hard that I had to run out and pee!  I will be showing the Taylor Mali bit in my composition classes on monday.  Yup.  It’s a done deal.

phadem says:

“It’s gotta be tighter. Tighter!”

Yes, silent laughter in the office still hurts, even if no one heard you.

Esri Rose says:

Dear God, that first one was funny.

Security word: hard98

Laughing hard since 1998? Um, possibly.

kopperhead says:

I never watched “Whose Line” so the Richard Simmons clip was all new to me; how hilarious. And the proofreading!!! I’m double crylaughing here. I’ve got to watch again just to see the jet-ski and hear “red penis is your friend”.

alia says:

OMG: that richard simmons episode (4.5 years ago) made me go into labor! i laughed so hard that my water broke. i’ve been meaning to get his autograph for my son ever since. (“Daddy was why you were born, but richard simmons is why you were born *then*.”

Melissa says:

I laughed so hard at the Whose Line clip that I made myself choke!  And hubby got tired of hearing me shout ‘OMG!’ and put his noise cancellation headphones on.  :)

But it was well worth it.  Best laugh I’ve had in days and I needed it.  Many thanks for sharing!

Meggrs says:

OMG OMG I’ve never seeen Ryan Stiles lose it during a sketch like that, and I watched way back when he and Greg were on the original British version. Kudos to Richard Simmons for making him cross that line.

And Greg’s post-skit reaction was brilliant.

Bonnie L. says:

Oh my good gravy!  I haven’t laughed so hard in a very long time. My four-year-old daughter came over and asked me what was wrong and why I was laughing.  She then proceeded to pretend to laugh along with me because she didn’t want to be left out of the party. My tears were splashing onto my glasses, I was laughing so hard.

Really, you should have put the The Impotence of Proofreading piece above the fold and finished up with Richard Simmons because it was really hard to properly appreciate the brilliance of the piece while coming down off of the laughing high of the first video.