Welcome to Bitches 2.0

We’re still working out the little things, but the big picture is in
place. Didja miss us? We missed you.

General Bitching...

SB Sarah says:

Me: Wow, it looks great!

Me: Thanks!

Me: Did you do all this?

Me: HAH! Not! We have massive moxie in the hizzouse.

Me: So what are you doing?

Me: Testing the comments. I’m done now.

rebyj says:

colors are great.. new font seems kinda small but that’s ok I’m over 40, all fonts are small without my spectacles on. It looks wonderful!
    Welcome back ! you were borderline obsessively missed LOL.

The navigational tabs on the comment page are very welcome !

It’s so pretty but I’m having that Windows Vista feeling. The world has turned upside-down!

I agree the font’s a tad small, but otherwise it looks good.  I like the contrasting red.  Same color (“Carnival Red”)  I painted one wall in my office to liven things up and stimulate writing.  Hope it works for you too.

SB Sarah says:

I’m glad you dig it! And thanks for the feedback re: Font. Will take it under consideration.

I was never going to marry, after my traumatic experience being sold into marriage with the ancient Duke of Sleazy to repay my mother’s and father’s and precocious seven year old sister’s gambling debts, but I’ve realized I can’t live without you, Smart Bitches, so please, please save me from this drab existence and take me away in your carriage!

Rachel says:

Ooh… pretty! Nice job, Bitches!

MeggieMacGroovie says:

Ya’all are back! I went through withdrawls….not kidding!!!!

Loving the new layout! Especially the Napoli expansion.

I’m another one not too keen on the font though. I keep wanting to bold it or something.

Jane says:

Love it.  Love the colors, the organization, the icons, graphics, and fonts.  It works together very cohesively.

Ann Bruce says:

Ooh, I have blog envy!

Mel-O-Drama says:

Thank God you’re back! Seriously, I don’t do well with withdrawals…

Becca says:

The site looks great! I love the adorable font on the header and the menu sections.

azteclady says:

Lemme see if this time I can comment—‘cause earlier? Y’all hated on me *sniff*

And I’‘m with Mel-O-Drama, the withdrawals were awful.

Joelle says:

La la la, I’m just testing something. Don’t mind me. ;-)

Mellie says:

Delurking to agree- GREAT new design!  I was starting to get the shakes yesterday- Hooray!  The Bitches are Back!

StephB says:

I find it a bit harder to read the text on the entries now – I think it’s because of that small font, which makes me squint (and I’m 30, so still in denial about eyesight problems! ;) ) – but otherwise it’s absolutely gorgeous. I love the colors!

SB Sarah says:

We upped the font size (or Joelle did) so let me know what you think now, k? Thanks!

Mel-O-Drama says:

font size better, sugar-bean. :)

Erin says:

I love the new colors and everything, but with so much going on the right hand side, I find it a little hard to read. I’m sure a lot of it is just getting used to the new layout, but I’m definitely a fan of the single side column.

Oh, and please don’t leave teh internets again. I was actually forced to do work yesterday. For shame, making me be productive!

MaryKate says:

Nice! I like the look alot. Way to go, bitches! (I don’t get to say that near enough in my job)

Much better.  We old bats thank you.

Lorelie says:

Phew.  I thought you’d broken the site.  :D

I like the new look, very much.

Gennita Low says:

I sorta miss the candy pink.  Are you using a different font?  Hey, looking forward to my BEER in Pittsburgh, SB Sarah and SB Candy!

robinb says:

I agree with Erin!  It takes a little getting used to with all that on the right, but I *do* like it.

And, you know, that whole not being there yesterday?  Not cool, man.  Not cool.  Didn’t realize how much I rely on ya’ll to lighten up my day!

Oooh, me likey! Especially now the font is bigger. It works now, before it was a little small for pitifully nearsighted me.

It’s really gorgeous, ladies. It makes me happy just looking at it, it’s so cheerful and fun.

I was tweaking my account, trying to add a photo or my SB Title avatar, but it wouldn’t take it.  The file is the right size and format, so I’m not sure what I’m screwing up.  Any suggestions?

I can’t see the adverts in the third column unless I scroll across to the right. This doesn’t bother me, really, as I don’t mind missing the adverts, and perhaps it doesn’t affect anyone else. Maybe my screen is a bit small?

SB Sarah says:

Darlene – this is a guess as I’m still figuring it all out on my end, but my image is from gravatar.com, which may work for you. I’m looking into the ways and means of image management on the EE back end. Or something like that.

The file size, I do know, is 30 x 30px.

I’ll find out and give instructions. Stay tuned.

And Laura – it could be you’re on an 800×600 which is smaller than the width of the page.

Love it! And I am so, so glad you’re back.
    Laura, you need to look at it full screen to appreciate its beauty.

SB Sarah says:

Ahoy! the answer! From Joelle who appears to not need sleep, ever. Perhaps she and Jane are long lost ninja twins. Anyway: images? From Gravatar.com. Login and upload your image there. Avatars here and images are not enabled at present.