Round Four Results, 2 of 2

I think this will upset some brackets, hmm?

image

DA BWAHA Award

Nora Roberts says:

Need updated standings! Must have current standings! Where will I land today?

My dream is to come in the top 25. I have a shot at this. Maybe. I think.

MaryKate says:

Awesome. I’m so pleased to see Colleen get some love. This is one of my favorite series.

Joanna S. says:

*sniffle* I picked Wicked Lovely for the win…*sniffle*

*feels dreams crumbling and hopes dashing*

NOOOOOO!  WHHHHHYYYY!

KCfla says:

*passes Joanna some Kleenex*

There, there. I’ve been out of it for ages, but it’s still fun to play.

I can’t wait to see who wins ( Not the book, the player. I have a sneaking suspicion I know who’s book is gonna win ;-) )

Denni says:

So enlightening.  I should have chosen the book with widest readership instead of the one I considered the best read.

Already have a plan for next year!

Vinca says:

Ok, delurking for a couple comments:

All these polls have been playing hell with the livejournal syndicated feed (it’s gotten better now that they’re less frequent, but for a while there…)

And is there someplace with the official bracket?  Y’know, not someone’s filled out one with the mistakes crossed out, but an incomplete one that shows the progress of the books so far, who’s been beating who, that sort of thing, for those of us not actually playing but curious about how the books are doing.

Katheryn says:

No one else could hold a candle to colleen’s books… This is truly one of the best books ever written! (Move over Nora Roberts! Colleen has turned your hum drum predictible sex into new, exciting sex!!!!!!!!) COLLEEN ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!

Tammy K says:

Wow! Trash talk – this really is like the NCAA’s!!
    Congrats to all the Final Four books!! And good luck to all those in bracket contention)
    (I’m out with my bracket so I can afford to be magnanimous)

Nora Roberts says:

I’m sure Colleen rocks.

However, you can have the sex—humdrum or exciting.

Sex is not the defining element of my books. I bet Colleen believes there’s a lot more to her work than sex, too.

Otherwise, yo mama (as I have been instructed is appropriate as a response.)

SB Sarah says:

My abdominal muscles are now in 230% better shape now that I have given them a hell of a workout laughing at Nora Roberts saying, “Yo Mama.”

Joanne says:

Reading too many paranormal romance books has led me to a parallel universe where Nora Roberts talks like Charles Barkley. There’s something just wrongwith that, isn’t there?

If not then to a favorite author:
    Nora, what up dude?

cecilia says:

And when are the final votes again? I might actually die from the suspense, now that I’ve risen up from tied for 126th. And now that I’m fairly sure my champion pick is going to be thumped.

Spam blocker word: “between81”
    Sounds like the latest menage book from a very trashy publisher.