Friday Videos: It’s Pulpeuse!

Josefina sent me a like to this video, and it’s both fascinating and really, really squicky. I may never look at pandas the same way again. And we won’t even talk about the zebras.

And dear Lord, the print ads are squicktastic, too.

*shudder*

Friday Videos

Cyn says:

I saw this on another forum and was very quickly frightened.
    I’m all for personal expression, but furries just creep me the hell out.

Sarah Frantz says:

OMG, that’s…just…no, I can’t!  Ew.  What the hell?  Why?  Just….why?

meezergrrrl says:

I have the answer:  scary, hallucinogenic drugs.

To think anything else is, well, scary.

Nell says:

I’d like to point out that those peacock backup dancers are clearly male.

celeber says:

That is really disturbing.

Myriantha Fatalis says:

The furries don’t disturb me nearly as much as the color of the drink.  Furries dancing around in a paen to golden showers?  That’s almost enough to force me to break the SB ban against smilies in an effort to expressed my pop-eyed-ness.

Cathy in AK says:

Nell, I was going to point out the same thing.  Maybe the company wanted to give air time to a transgender community?  Though I don’t think they’re doing any favors.

Zebras in thongs doing…what they’re doing…will haunt my nightmares for a long, long time.

NHS says:

Really? Really?

Anne Douglas says:

Well, that was interesting. You have to give them props for creativity I guess.

Anyone notice the little chameleon? I had a little laugh at that. I thought the zebras with their suits unzipped all the way down to there was classic…

Auryanne says:

What the…

I may never drink orange juice again.

Jennie says:

And to think I was enjoying my lunch up until I saw that ad (and why do I feel a need to watch it again?)

BES says:

I would love to hear what Stephen Colbert would say about that print ad.

OMG!  This just reaches new levels of . . .

Tackiness?  Vulgarity?

You have to wonder what they were thinking?

Brianna says:

Wow, I have no words. The octopus squeezing it’s own ‘oranges’ is really….*eye twitches*..so disturbing.

karibelle says:

Yeah.  The Octopus was what finally did me in too.  BLEEECH!

rebyj says:

LOL was that a bear wiener at 1:00?
    ack

I wonder which shapeshifter author will add the drink to their next manuscript just for a giggle?

Shayne says:

The flamingos and octopus did it for me. The golden shower effect was a nice touch. *coughs*

I’ll never see deer tail the same way again. Did I just say that?

Catchy song. *said after second time watching it*

ROTFLMAO…

You gotta love foreign commercials.  They take the idea of sex to sell a product to an entirely different level.  Don’t they?

Wow, you really outdid yourself this time, Sarah.  I should have listened to the warning and put down the hot chocolate.  I think my nose will never be the same again, nor my eyeballs.

Anybody got bleach?

verification word:  Speak63
    after that commercial I’m grateful it wasn’t speak69

Are you f*cking serious?

Furries ruin EVERYTHING.

jessica says:

Oh God noooooo!! This is just too freaky for my.

GrowlyCub says:

I don’t know if it’s true, but in the YouTube comments somebody posted that an American ad agency was responsible for this ad.  If true, we cannot blame ‘foreign’ ideas for this …, words fail me.

Shiin says:

I think my brain just broke x.x

Freezair says:

At first, seeing the artsy blooming flowers and the relative normalcy of the first scene, I thought, “Hey, might this actually be a cool, artsy commercial that does not immediately prompt an ‘omgfurriesdie’ reaction?”

Alas, it was not to be. I will give them points for the creative design on the octopus and the living flowers, but even if that commercial were full of humans it’d still be the most disturbing thing ever.

Lyvvie says:

Now I wish I had a tail…

So..is this Orangina by another name?  If so, I’m probably more squicked out that I’m now craving it.

Ehren says:

XD this made my night, not the ad, which is creepy and just absolutely bizarre, but the comments. I’ve been laughing more at the comments than the ad itself, which is not unusual for me on this site. XD

Alley says:

Nice to see the coveted furry demographic getting some attention.

Jesus Christ, that was the scariest damn thing I’ve seen in awhile.

kate r says:

yeah, what karibelle said. The fruitie-boobies on the octopus = some sad sick puppies have been taking mixing their drugs again.