Trisky Lion - Sign up Today!

I literally spit beverages out of my mouth when Nathalie Grey sent me the most awesome link ever.

Are you ready? Are you sitting down?

Mrs. Giggles has opened her own ePub!

Get ready, all you eBook junkies out there: Trixy Lion Publishing has opened its loving, familial arms to anyone looking for a publishing home. [UPDATED to add: Mrs. Giggles’ awesome publishing house at Geocities keeps exceeding its bandwidth – but that only means its super popular, right? Check out the mirror and make sure to get your submissions ready!]

I personally will never say anything cranky or mean about Trixy Lion, as it says in their “Marketing PLnas:” we will also protect u from mean ppl out there on blogs and message boards. if u let us know who is badmouthing u, we will gather ur friends and com eto ur rescue.

How can you not love an ePub whose written public communications read like LOLCats on a meth bender? I’m sold!

L. Francesca says:

It could only get better *if* someone does actually send a submission.

It would also be unbearably sad, but that would come after the laughter.

Jules Jones says:

Damn. It’s already exceed its bandwidth limits, so I’ll have to be content with your excerpt.

Oh god. Security word, I kid you not, is justice84.

Charlene says:

Aw, crap! And on a holiday weekend too?

Charlene says:

OMG OMG OMFG I got onto the site. *tears running down face*

Okay, it’s bandwidth is exceeded – so they don’t even have enough for a $2.99 a month free site from yahoo.com? -shoot, yahoo’s ‘get your own domain’ geocities plan is under $10 :/

{haha} my bot-word is evidence84

Rinda says:

Bummer.  The site won’t load for me.  :(

SB Sarah says:

BUMMER. When it’s back up I’ll take screenshots – but hey! Exceeded their bandwidth?! That means they’re – sorry, “there” – really popular!

shannon says:

at first i couldnt get on, but i tried again right away…and woo boy, maybe i shouldnt have tried so hard…when i have to re-read a line 3 times over, its gotta be bad…c’mon, that has to be a joke site or something cause that is just so juvenile…horrible, horrible

what a piece of shit..and just bad enough to piss me off

Kaz Augustin says:

It can’t be professional ‘cos it has no music!

Josie says:

I think I’m in love with Mrs Giggles. That was very, very funny

Ann Bruce says:

Priceless.  Mrs. G is better—and cheaper—than therapy.

veinglory says:

You know eventually be a submission, I just hope it is posted ;)  Hell, I might send one for my upcoming work ‘A Highlander and his Were-Pig: a gay, inspy, bondage romance’

“…WITHOUT INTERFRERING FROM GRAMAR NAZIS AND RUDE ENGLISH TEACHERS…”

I know where I’m sending my next manuscript!  Woo woo!

Kaz Augustin says:

People are complaining about bandwidth and I’m sure it’ll get worse, so I’ll just excerpt the “About Us” page, although it’s necessarily removed from its multi-hued glory:

WE ARE PUBLISHERS WITH HEART. WE ARE NICE PPL. DO YOU KNOW THAT PUBLISHERS IN NEW YOK WILL ONLY PUBBLISH BOOKS BY PEOPLE THEY KNOW ALREADY? this iS WHY WE ARE HERE TO HELP YOU.

AT TRISKY LOIN WE WILL PUBLISH ALL THE BOOKS THE WAY U WANT. WE DON’T BELIEVE IN EDITING YOUR BOOKS BCOS NOW EVEN MOVIES ARE RELEASED IN DIRECKTOR’SCUT VERSIONS SO ALL YOUR BOOKS WITH US ARE AUTHORS’ CUT N THEREFORE MORE VALUBLE. READERS WILL READ STORIES FROM UR HEART THE WAY U WANT THE STORY TO BE LIKE WITHOUT INTERFRERING FROM GRAMAR NAZIS AND RUDE ENGLISH TEACHERS. ,P>OUR BOSS IS MRS KRISTI THERESA. SHE LIKES TO GO TO CHURCH AND PLAY WITH HER GRANDCHILDREN. SHE HAS LOTS OF EXPERIENCING IN THE BUSINESS BCOS HER GRANDSON SET UP THIS WEBSITE ON HIS SUNMER SCHOOL VACATION AND MRS KRISTI WILL NOT HESITATE 2 CONTACT LITTLE SAMMY JO IF ANYTHING GOES WRONG. SHE ALSO DOES HER CHURCH ACCOUNTING AND SHE IS A BIG LAURA K HAMILLTON FAN SO SHE KNOWS HER ENGLISH AND STUFF AND UR BOOKS WILL BE IN GOOD ARNMS. SAMMY JO’S SISTER LAURA JANE HELP WITH THE COVER DESIGN SHE IS A GENOIUS FOR AN 8 YEAR OLD. SEE THE COVERS HERE 4 EXAMPLE.

HELPING HER IS CHIEF EDITORIAL MISS PATRICIA MICKELL WHO HAS SPENT SIXTEEN YEARS READING JOHANNA LINDSEY AND KATHLEEN E WOODISWIISS BOOKS SO SHE KNOWS HOW TO MARKET UR BOOKS RITE.

PLEASE BE A PART OF THE TRISKIE LION FAMILY TODAY

Sandra D says:

Err, is it bad that I’d actually read a book with a vamipire CIA agent?

Kaz Augustin says:

And when I say “excerpt”, I mean “copy the whole damned page”.

Tania HC says:

“now accepting submissives”

No ones taking my subs, no one!!

Genius, pure genius.

Melissa says:

I howled when I read this!  It’s one of the best parody sites I’ve seen in a long time.  :)

Jackie L. says:

Ooh, ooh, ooh, new SB contest!  Submissives for Triskie (Triski?) Lion.  Come on, come on you guys, it’d be great.

Stephani Hecht says:

After watching South Park, I had the greatest idea for a man-bear-pig novel. Now I know where to go with it.

Teddypig says:

Take me! Mememememe!

TRISKY LOINS!!

Iz ded now, thnx.

The ‘submissives’ would be worth the price of admission. Donate to the cause!

wendy says:

Bwahahahaha. This ppl very laughtering.

Ms. Giggles moved the site to one with more bandwidth – http://www.mrsgiggles.com/ebooks/tl/index.html

Damn…I knew I should have shopped around a little more before signing my latest contract… (slaps forehead)

Jules Jones says:

Thanks, Jenyfer. I can know see the site in all its horrid glory, and am trying not to laugh because I’d only have to explain why to everyone else in the house…

All you meanies picking on my publisher are just JEALOUS of the close family-like friendships we’s got at Trisky Lion and you don’t understand how much they’ve supproted me and Kristi Theresa is a wonderful person who works relly hard for her awthurs and maybe she’s got some personal problems but I’m loyal and anyone who isn’t loyal is a HATING NAZI BITCH>

This site is all about TRASHY BITCHES!!1!  Haters!

ROTFLMAO, I clicked the “read an excerpt” thing for the gun-totin’ bad boys (or whatever it is) and got this page:

What are you doing?
    The whole Trixy Lion Publishing thing is a parody of a terrible electronic publisher. Please don’t tell me you seriously considered buying from or submitting something to us!

Too bad she didn’t put up an excerpt—it could only have added to the deliciousness of the whole thing!

smartmensab-tch says:

THEY STOLE MY VAMPIRE CIA AGENT PLOT!!! DAMMIT!!!

smartmensab-tch says:

I’ll get them for stealing my plot!  And their little LOLcats too!

P.S.  Haven’t had caffeine or medication yet this morn…maybe it shows…nahhh.