Haiku from the Hospital

Things are just great here
At the Hotel Percocet.
Wish y’all were here, too!

There’s three meals a day,
laundry’s done for you – and drugs!
Best part? Happy dude.

plainjane says:

Wow, the percocet must really be great—I can’t believe you’re posting from the hospital!  Congratulations and what a cutie!!!  And all that hair!  Too cute.

my spaminator word: length61
    (Just how long was he??)

Jaie says:

Oh, I don’t know that the tag is right :-D of course THAT has something to do with romance!! Nothing is more perfect in romance than a token of your love. Congrats, and enjoy the drugs. 2 years from now, you’ll be begging for more.

Lynda the Guppy says:

Oh, how wonderful! A new Smart Dude to add to the family! He’s so incredibly handsome and perfectly adorable.

Word check: big79

Is that a hint as to his size? LOLOL

Carrie Lofty says:

Percocet didn’t work for me. I was terribly disappointed. Your sleeping man looks much more content today.

wendy says:

My, he’s a handsome creature. I can almost smell him looking at that pic.

Spam filter-changes59. I think there will be a few more than that.

DBN says:

Breathtaking!

Poison Ivy says:

Congratulations.

Too many thoughts to express.

Wendy says:

My blog commenting has been nil for the past week – so I’m late – but CONGRATS!  My, he sure is handsome.  All that hair, and he’s already losing that squishy-red-faced-newborn-look ;)

Elyssa says:

Congrats againt!  Baba is simply gorgeous.

Elyssa says:

Again not againt.  Slippery fingers!

darlynne says:

What a doll, Sarah. All the best to you.

Awwwww!  What a sweetie!

Enjoy the Percocets.  You’ll want them again when Baba’s 15.[g]

I’m elated for you…it’s a great trip, seriously. ^_^v

Nicole says:

Awww….congrats!

Miriellie says:

Congrats! He looks adorable.

My word’s a bit ahead of you: hes17

Kim says:

He’s beautiful – absolutely beautiful…

Now, step away from the keyboard and get some rest! =)

Elizabeth says:

Aw, he’s so cute!  Look at his little head of hair! *does that annoying “cooing over babies” thing that she always swears not to do*

Congrats!

Sphinx says:

Yay!  No blankie-shadow for this man!  That is ALL HAIR.

Enjoy that room service while you can!!

Big snuggles to Baba.

Spam word: cut65 – don’t cut one hair on that head!!

Micki says:

(-: Many congratulations! What a sweetie! Don’t let the drugs fool you into overworking yourself—take advantage of the Hotel Percocet luxuries!

And with that many exclamation points, let me add one more—best wishes!

Ziggy says:

Ohhh he’s beautiful!

SusanL says:

Beautiful Baba.  Congratulations on your new family.

Anna says:

What a beautiful baby!  I’m relieved to see he’s has suffered no physical defects from mama reading about golden plated garbage trucks during pregnancy.

smartmensab-tch says:

He’s darling.  Just darling. And what a head of hair!

OK Sarah, get as much rest as you can. I’ve never had a C-section, but I have had a hysterectomy, and for the first couple of weeks after, I needed LOTS of sleep.  And after that, I felt pretty good, but it took a few weeks to get my stamina back.

C-section recovery must be tougher though ‘cause it follows a pregnancy.

verification word: look56.  I’ve been having trouble sleeping, so I probably do. And I’m only 45. Yeah,OK, 46 in a couple weeks!

Bron says:

Sarah, he’s gorgeous! Congratulations to you and your DH, and to Baba’s big brother.

Take advantage of the drugs and enjoy as much rest as you can.

Bron says:

(And a snort at smartmensab-tch’s verification word. I’m 45 in a couple of weeks, but got mistaken today for a friend’s mother, and was congratulated on my ‘grandchildren.’ At least the person thought they were gorgeous and well-behaved!! )

Nora Roberts says:

Look what a great job you did! He’s delicious.

Lorelie says:

Day-um, that’s a whole lotta hair.  Wowza.  I just love that perfect little bow of a mouth too.

So when you wanna set up a play date?  Mine’s 3 mo old now.  ;)  j/k

Aw, he’s gorgeous! I hope he holds onto that hair.

I 46th the comment about AWWW LOOK AT THAT HAIR and WOW HE’S SO DAMN CUTE and all related cooing-type posts.  Wish I could give that cute little guy a great big snuggle!  Has Freebird met his brother yet?  I wanna see some pics of that!

And dear, yes, this post IS really about romance, or do you need a refresher course on where babies come from, hmm?  You see, Sarah, when a mommy and a daddy love each other very much…