Friday Videos

Enjoy your weekend. Hope it includes fun and frisky activities!

This week’s video? It’s so not worksafe so it’s below the fold, baby, yeah.

Bitchery reader Sherri sent me this link, and I haven’t stopped giggling about it. It’d old – I think the original news is from 2005, but hey, it’s new to me!

I haven’t smelled the actual fragrance, but one site says it smells like cigars and scotch. Ha!

I might have to go find myself a sample of Cumming®. The Fragrance.

Friday Videos

Tracy says:

Whenever I see this guy I think of the Spy Kids movies. He played some guy named “Floop” LOL I have two boys~I’ve seen those movies way too many times.

AmandaG says:

Dude has on entirely too much eye makeup, and that was just, um, odd?

SB Sarah, I hope your weekend is filled with contractions and a new baby. lol

Renn says:

De-lurking to comment, just ‘cause I love him so.

Ooh, I love this thing. Alan Cumming is one of my favorite people ever, and I find him super sexy. The commercial’s so silly and yet hot at the same time. Gotta love a guy in eyeliner.

Yvonne says:

I must say, the accent was sexy, and I do like scotch. Also, that little chuckle at the end was great. Hmmm, I guess I like Cumming!

KTG says:

Alan Cummings is hysterical. This ad is made of win! The best part: When he laughs at the end.

Thanks bitches, this made my night!

Rinda says:

I just finished a cute movie where he played a wonderful, Scottish taxi cab driver—called Gray Matters.

Rinda says:

Wait.  Gray Matters is the name of the movie.  Sheesh.

Melissa says:

The make up threw me and for a moment I thought he was going to put on high heels.

laurad says:

If Alan Cumming were straight, I’d be all over him….. alas.  Didn’t know they’d bottled his, uh, essence.
    Thanks for the giggle.

Ann Bruce says:

Oh, I love Alan Cumming.  He was the best part of Goldeneye and he was awesome as Nightcrawler.

Such a pity he’s gay.

karibelle says:

LOVE THIS!  I usually don’t go for the androgynous guy in make-up look, but on him it is sexy. That great sense of humor is what does it for me.  That and his cute little tushey.  And I think I read somewhere that he is bi not gay. Not that it matters.  He won’t be showing up on my doorstep either way

Vuirneen says:

Yup.  He is a door that swings both ways.

Ines says:

As sang by the Scissor Sisters
    … it doesn’t matter how you swing, everybody wants the same thing…
    Loved the eyeliner

Ann Bruce says:

And I think I read somewhere that he is bi not gay.

Ooh, I have a chance!

Sandra D says:

Love the little laugh at the end, like he just couldn’t keep a straight face any longer.

Robin says:

I have never seen this before, either, but OMG it’s genius.  Not simply because Alan Cumming is PERFECT in every way for this, but also because even after viewing the full fragrance website I’m not sure whether it’s fake or real.  Thanks for posting this, Sarah.

BevQB says:

Okay, the accent saves him from being totally “What What in the Butt”.

And I have to wonder if he was approached to do a fragrance just because of his last name. That’s freakin’ hysterical!

Teddy Pig says:

It’s like he has stayed in character after far too many months in Cabaret. Screw Maximilian!

Cat Marsters says:

Y’know, there are reviews of the perfume on the website.  Is it actually real?  Could you ever walk up to a perfume counter and say, “Cumming, please,”?

It’s almost as embarrassing as Lancome’s Oui.  “What’s that smell?  Did you say wee?”  Only in Lancome’s case, they weren’t joking…

Alyc says:

I have to agree with the “is this a spoof?” questions.  Otherwise, I’m all about the ambiguous sexuality and the play on his last name… but what the hell is up with the dog.  Am I the only one who found the implications of that just a wee disturbing.

Marissa says:

I liked this. Wasn’t sure if it was for real, but didn’t care… I’ve always liked Alan Cumming.
    I’ve recently seen the Sarah Jessica Parker fragrance ad where she breaks a window and, I think, speaks in a horrible French accent right at the end.
    THAT ad disturbed me. A lot.

Chicklet says:

Ha! I remember when he first announced he was making the perfume, there was going to be a scented candle called Cumming In The Air. I adore Alan Cumming; sadly, I never ran into him while he was here in Minnesota filming Sweet Land. (Apparently, he fell in love with Target.) I love how open he is about himself, because I’m the total opposite. The only actor who reveals more about himself is the dreamy John Barrowman, who did a interview for the new issue of OUT magazine where he described his secret leather fantasies and said his husband “has the body of an Armani model and the cock of a donkey.”

Chicklet says:

Gah! My stupid Ewok-like fingers screwed up the tagging! John Barrowman’s interview with OUT magazine is here.