So Much Hoff, So Little Time

So this weekend, there was much flyage of Hoff in my house, including a direct toss of the flying Hoff Plane at my mother-in-law, who was very, very supremely confused by the idea of a Hoff paper airplane. I think Hubby explained it at least twice.

Then, on Saturday, I got an email from Annie Dean, who was inspired by recent news report circling around the publicity of his recent Hoffobiography® that the Hoff temporarily lost visitation rights after a video was leaked of the Hoffster allegedly drunk attempting to eat a cheeseburger.

Did someone say… cheeseburger? Dean heard that and said, “Behold! LOLHoffs!”

HoffBurger

Now, someone might appear in the comments here and say that yet again, we’ve gone too far.

But the Bitches, we love the Hoff like The Manolo loves the Shoes.

How much love do we profess for The Hoff? How far will we go for the Hoffster?

So much love that I am contemplating waddling myself many blocks south tomorrow to personally Hassel the Hoff at a book signing. No, really. I might personally go hassel the Hoff. The Hoffmania, it cannot be contained.

Any Bitches want to join me? 12:30 pm at the B&N on 46th & 5th, tomorrow, 5 June 2007. Bring your hassel. I’m bringing the camera so as to record the momentus occasion, when I’z in yr bookstorz, hasslin yr hoff.

sartorias says:

Is that Hoff complete with man-titty, chest-hair, and a mullet?  (Would that be a Hofflet?  No, maybe a Mullhoff.)

Metal Monkey says:

Pleeeez go hassel the Hoff. Please. Really. And video tape it. It will roxor.

Reminds me of the time Borat crashed Pamela’s book signing… Look how THAT turned out.

Charlene says:

Oh now you’re going to get me imagining LOLHOFFS.

ARGH

oooooooooo…..I wanna go!  That’s almost worth flying up there!  I’m not certain I’d stand in line to Hassel the Hoff but….

…whatever. yes I would.  *grin*  We amused ourselves this weekend by flying almost half a ream of Hoffplanes into the firepit in our backyard.

What joy.  It looked like a kamikaze raid in the Pacific…surrounded by beer bottles.

Teddy Pig says:

Would this be considered a Flash Hassel Mob?

Wry Hag says:

Oh…yuck.  Yech.  Blech.  Keep his likeness, from whatever era, away from me.  Please.  Bad covers at least make me laugh.  But that creature’s image makes my stomach twist in decidedly unpleasant ways.

Victoria Dahl says:

Now that would be going WAY TOO FAR!

Sorry I can’t join in the madness, but if you go, we expect to see pix.

Kalen Hughes says:

OMG a Flash Hassel Mob. I soooo wish I lived on the East Coast.

Angel says:

Visitation rights?

The Hoff has produced after his likeness?

I hope the poor kids don’t Google.

Finding a picture of one’s dad posing nude with shar pei puppies would be TRES TRAUMATIZING.

Jaynie R says:

Damn it you’re giving me nightmares.  The plane was bad enough.

Good luck at the hassel Hoff signing.

SandyO says:

You know, the guy is someone going thru a battle with alcoholism.  Be kind if you go hassel the Hoff.  It’s not cool to kick someone when they are down.

Besides there is a special level of hell reserved for child molesters and people who talk in theaters (tm Firefly) and people who were in Baywatch.

Make sure to take many pictures of the Hoff-age!!!

sara says:

I’ll be downtown in a big shiny financial district building while you’re hassling the Hoff this morning, but I’m with you in spirit, Sarah. The Hoff be with you!

Bella says:

well, i had to do it. i googled “david hasselhoff sharpei”, having no idea what you guys were talking about.

ohhh, the humanity! that’s just wrong… poor snoopies. anybody have a brain-scrub-o-matic i can borrow?

Anon 76 says:

AAAAAACCCCCCCCCKKKKKKK.

No no no. That Sharpei pic? Shudder!

Ann Aguirre says:

I considered using the sharpei pic to make the cheezburger one, but even I draw the line somewhere.