Early Morning Not Work Safe Fun? Sure!

Courtesy of Darlene Marshall:

International Condom ads. I think the wrestlers are my favorite. I almost snorted coffee out my nose.

Remember: Not Work Safe for Office Bitches!

Believe me, it was my pleasure to share.  I was walking the dog yesterday and every time a car door would slam, I’d snigger.

AnneD says:

kiddo walked past as the one with the barbies and army men was playing. His comments:

Thats cool mummy, gurls wants to marry him and the other gurl wants to marry him too, and there’s going to be a big fight between the ‘gurls’ (his pronunciation not mine).

I liked the flight attendant one the best – I’ll bet if they did demos like that on planes people would pay more attention…

Nanna says:

Aww, Birgit Schuurman (girl who plays flight attendant) has finally made it big!  Technically a Safe Sex rather than condom-ad, but still pretty funny!

The Trojan ones are weird..

Anne Douglas says:

I couldn’t get a couple to play so I hit youtube and this ones funny too

Najida says:

Y’all need some “WTF!?” Emoticons :)

SB Sarah says:

Don’t let Candy hear you say that, Najida. She’ll make one that’ll make your eyes bleed.

Jaynie R says:

Ok, that’s my giggle for the day – thanks guys.

Elizabeth says:

I like the crying child one the best, it brings home exactly what they’re trying to say, don’t you?

This one is also very good. the first time I saw it, I didn’t notice all the puns—now I’m not sure how I missed them.

taybug says:

Elizabeth, I love that one!!!! I read your comment then watched the ad a few minutes later. When I remembered you mentioning all the puns, I had to rewind it too!

wv: “instead” of working I’m screwing around on the Interweb, as usual.

Najida says:

Of the all, I think the screaming kid is the kick in the butt bit of reality….
    (I love children, but mostly for breakfast).

R. says:

The two featuring the atheletes brings a whole new meaning to ‘pole vaulting’.