The Blog Drama Drinking Game: Special SB Edition!

We love Mrs. Giggles like a rockstar loves his vicodin, and her Blog Drama drinking game had us rolling on the floor. In

the spirit of shameless plagiarism

loving homage, we would like to present a Smart Bitch-specific version of the game. Feel free to click through the various kefufflage we’ve experiened the past month or so and drink until you feel like Ozzy Osbourne.

– Candy starts splitting infinitives, noun pairs and subject-verb pairs with “motherfucker” or “motherfucking”: 1 sip (small ones—we don’t you to experience alcohol poisoning here)

– Candy breaks into stupid Internet abbreviations because they make her LOL like AOL: 1 sip

– Or makes webcomic/webgeek references, and starts calling the Internet the Intertubes, Interwebs or Interblag: 2 sips

– Candy starts posting image macros: 3 sips

– And the macros are ORLY owls: 4 sips

– Or Lolcats: 5 sips

– Buttsecks owl invoked: Chug the damn mug

– Or Tubgirl: Throw up everything you’ve just drunk

– Candy acts like an asshole: 1 sip

– And admits as much in the comments: 2 sips

– Sarah posts a link or a news item and unexpectedly sets off a firestorm of OMGDRAMA: 2 sips

– Sarah eschews lengthy commentage about the drama and instead writes a whole new entry addressing the comments, complete with back-and-forth with Candy: 2 sips

– Sarah ponders, pontificates and asks questions: 1 sip

– Sarah starts getting pissed off and snipes back: GRAB YOUR FLASK AND RUN FOR COVER, FUCKERS

– Robin posts more than 500 words in her comment: 2 sips

– And Candy replies with 750: 3 sips

– EvilAuntiePeril shows up and writes a poem parody to mark the occasion: 3 sips

– Jane from Dear Author shows up and makes a comment defending readers: 1 sip

– And talks about authors behaving badly: 2 sips

- Then clarifies some sort of esoteric legal point: 3 sips

– Lilith Saintcrow, Bam et al reference inside joke: 1 sip

– Gratuitous image of a naked David Hasselhoff: 2 sips + bucket of bleach for your eyes

– Someone comments that Sarah or Candy is going to hell because we’re slimy, evil bottom-feeders: 1 sip

– And we’ve gone too far: 3 sips

– AND we are banned from internet: Chug a lug, baby.

– Someone makes the entirely original observation that two of the words in our blog title provide an oh-so-accurate reflection of the content: 4 sips

– Someone invokes the First Amendment incorrectly, a.k.a. Amy E’s law: 5 sips

– Someone else corrects that poster on their civil liberties: refill!

– Someone mentions Nazism, Fascism or both: 5 sips

– When really, they’re referring to generic authoritarianism and not Nazism or Fascism per se: 8 sips

– Someone threatens lawsuits: 10 sips

– Someone else delivers succinct correction as to how the legal system in the US works: 10 sips

– Suing commenter repeats threat anyway: drink till it’s dry.

– The central figure (or somebody claiming to be them) in the OMGDRAMA shows up in the comments: 2 sips

– And ends up making a semi-illiterate death threat: Drink what’s left of the bottle, break it over your head and allow prone body to be dragged off to the nearest car trunk

- Nora Roberts says ‘bitchipants fuckhead’: Go lie down for awhile. Bring the bottle with you.

- For every hour of work productivity lost because you’re too busy refreshing the comments and/or typing out lengthy

flamebait

pure erudition in the form of comments: 1 sip

Fun And Games

Kerry Allen says:

I knew “bitchipants fuckhead” would make an appearance!

Jackie says:

What about anyone threatening suicide due to the harshness of the review? How many points for that?

Michelle says:

Awesome.  But I think you need to add take 1 sip whenever cake/cluecake is mentioned, and take 10 sips for Candy’s dichotomy icing quote.

SB Sarah says:

You are right – any reference to cake, cake recipes, leaving cake out in the rain, or the icing on said cake: 10 sips.

Sandra D says:

Nora said ‘bitchipants fuckhead’? Damn, so much for my plan to not read any more of the comments, I HAVE to see that lol.

Nora Roberts says:

Actually, it was fuckheady bitchipants, originally—as fuckheady was used as modifier in that particular instance.

But I find it a versatile phrase, in all forms and usages.

SB Sarah says:

Lord have mercy, she said it again.

Grab a bottle and go back to bed! WOO!

Najida says:

Good lord, we’d be soused by noon!

I’m goin’ to lay down. Thanks, Nora…I was hoping for a nap today.

Did you forget to add someone whining “Why can’t we all be niiiiiiice?” (hit her, then take a sip)

Or was I too blotto by that point to catch it?

runswithscissors says:

Aw, you left out my favourites:

When someone accuses someone else of not being who she says she is but actually her evil clone/rabid fan/agent/mother

and

When this is in fact the case

Emily says:

I’m gonna have to start mixing my Cosmopolitans in a bucket lest I have to make repeated trips to the liquor cabinet.

Wonderful! I love it! LMAO!

Hey,  do we get the whole bottle regardless if it is “bitchipants fuckhead” or “fuckheady bitchipants”?

Inquiring minds want to know.

Also I agree, definitely have to put something in there to accomodate all the icing and cupcake references, otherwise we’ll be missing out on a lot of opportunities in this game.

Thank you for the laugh, ladies,um….bitches, um where the heck did my gaming glass go?

Cara says:

Jeez…Ya’ll are killing me. At some point I have to get work done but I can’t tear myself away from the snark!

Mel-O-Drama says:

Nice. Now I’m drunk at work.

>>Now I’m drunk at work< <

And this is a bad thing because….?

Mel-O-Drama says:

>>And this is a bad thing because….?< <

LOL! Actually it’s a good thing because I’m training a bitchipants intern today who talks way too much… Where’s my vodka?

Carrie Lofty says:

I gave up alcohol. I’ll sub for coffee and buzz around the room.

casadebelcher says:

A few observations:

The Sunshine on my Buttcheeks fella from 04.27 coversnark is clearly WEARING fuckheady bitchipants.

Fuckheady Bitchipants are Official Alarmingly Clothed Terror Alert Level: Orange

Lurker chimes in with off-topic observations: two sips

pilgrims says:

forget the naked Hasselhoff, has anyone pulled out the THE HASSELHOFFIAN RECURSION???

Cara says:

That Hasselhoff thing is soooo wrong. Where’s my bleach?!!!!!

Kalen Hughes says:

So help me Jebus I’ll have a “fuckheady bitchipants” t-shirt for Dallas! I already texted my little sister who works for a t-shirt company . . . can I get arrested in TX for wearing “fuckheady bitchipants” right across my tits?

RandomRanter says:

Thanks!  Just in time for the MD Wine fest too.  If I miss work on Monday…

casadebelcher says:

>>can I get arrested in TX for wearing “fuckheady bitchipants” right across my tits?< <

Kalen, as long as your shoes match your handbag, you will be safe from arrest in Dallas.

In smaller Texas towns, however, “fuckheady bitchipants” t-shirts are still punishable by hanging.

So is saying the word “tits” in public.

Amy E says:

- And ends up making a semi-illiterate death threat: Drink what’s left of the bottle, break it over your head and allow prone body to be dragged off to the nearest car trunk

I don’t know what’s going to do me in first, alcohol poisoning or intractable spasms of laughter.

I want to change my screenname to Fuckheady Bitchipants.  Sarah, Candy, can you help me out with that?

Bottoms up, ladies!

*takes a swig*

Teddy Pig says:

Lurker chimes in with off-topic observations: two sips

Oh man, but for example a KF post… well sometimes you just don’t know.

Carrie Lofty says:

Kalen, do you think such a t-shirt would get you more or less attention than that particular anatomical region received at nationals last year? I only ask coz Moi of the Eternally Flatchested craves a bit of notice—from someone other than my trained-not-to-be-picky hubby.

Kalen Hughes says:

Ya got me on that one, lovelysalome. LOL! I miss the days when I was a more reasonable B-cup. *sigh* I wore a scoop-neck T-shirt at Disneyland a couple months ago and a tween boy actually walked smack into a post. Poor little blighter.