Pimpin’ more auctions

Inga Mahn lost just about everything due to Hurricane Katrina. Seriously: her house? It’s gone. Not destroyed, not demolished. Gone. Poof.

Amy E., that magnificent bitch, has organized a series of auctions in her benefit, to help her and her family rebuild. Sarah and I agreed to contribute the following items for auction:

Three months worth of ads, including ad design.

An author interview, wherein you get to pimp yourself, your books, and hell, whatever you want to, up to and including your fabulous perm.

A manuscript critque—a FULL manuscript critique, bitches, not just the usual partial + synopsis.

BID, MOTHERFUCKERS. Don’t make us look bad, or we’ll cut choo like a peeeg.

Plus, you’ll be helping out Inga.

News, The Link-O-Lator

Ginger says:

So for the interview…is this an interview by you guys, posted on Smart Bitches?  Sorry if I sound confused, but that’s because I usually am.

Candy says:

Yup, that’s right—we’ll interview you via e-mail and post the results on this site.

bethany says:

Will ya review mommy lit with a magical twist (I know how you are somewhat undecided on the whole chic lit thing)?

Aw hell, what do I care?  If you read the whole damn thing—I’ll bid.

Amy E says:

Know what I hate about eBay?  I can’t bid on these myself!  GRAH!  I want that author interview, dangit.  Well, at least I’m a magnificent bitch.  I can live with that.

Ginger says:

OK, so for the author interview…if we have a book coming out at a certain time, can we pick the month the interview gets posted?  So it can be timed to come out with the new book?

SB Sarah says:

Re: interview: sure, we’re flexible on timing. So if you bid and have a book coming out and want to time them to appear in tandem, no problem.

As for mommy lit with twists? I’m up for anything with a twist. In fact, in about five or so weeks, I want something UP with a TWIST in a FROSTY GLASS dang it! I haven’t written off chick lit, though I do have my reservations about some of the themes therein, so I’ll be happy to read books about twisty mommies. Considering I plan to be one!

Amy E says:

Your auctions are doing GREAT, bitches!  Many people want a piece o’ bitch for their very own.  Thanks again!

Amy E says:

Many thanks to the Smart Bitches for their auction items, which raised a total of $237 for Inga Mahn and her family—you bitches fucking ROCK.  Thanks!